+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think does he like me?

What do you think does he like me?

am 19 years old girl, considered extremely attractive & beautiful as well. In my college, there is an administrator, who I felt at times behaved a bit non-professionally with me. Anyways, he used to stare lot at me and we made eye contact and locked eyes and things like that have happened etc. Anyways, there is a thing that, I feel that it could be a big clue that he has something in his heart maybe. When I took a semester off because of my paper issues in the college, I had to contact him my phone sometimes to ask the things. When I called him, & when he would know that its me speaking, like I will say hello, & he will say Hello and I will say that its Rose speaking, he will say that YES ROSE, in a very polite and soft tone of voice. Then, I asked him something & he started to joke with me and when I replied back he started laughing on my jokes as well. Once, I randomly asked after calling that who is speaking, & he said, Ohhhh, you are not recognizing me..! I didn't say anything in reply to this and just told him my professional problem and asked if it could be solved and this is what he replied in return, "Yes, I can do all this FOR YOU, but you should at least recognize me." in a very romantic voice.

Anyways, now, when I have started going to college and my classes have started, when someone is in front of me. Like once my male cousin was there with me, or if some other professional, he wouldn't even LOOK at me & behave like I even don't exist. He will do his best to IGNORE me but on phone he is extremely kind caring & romantic... What do you think, why is he doing this? I feel he has something in his heart for me but not expressing because of professional & obvious reasons.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you are 19, extremely attractive and beautiful as well. He is probably looking for the next dumb, vain kid he will try to fuk in the time between now and graduation, when he will start the whole process again.

(You don't think you are the ONLY extremely attractive and beautiful 19 year old he looks at, do you? lol)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Oh dear, vash is on the martini again.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Well, you are 19, extremely attractive and beautiful as well. He is probably looking for the next dumb, vain kid he will try to fuk in the time between now and graduation, when he will start the whole process again.

(You don't think you are the ONLY extremely attractive and beautiful 19 year old he looks at, do you? lol)
    Thanks for hurting my feelings, LOL

Dont take it as him hurting your feelings, vash is giving you the cold hard truth. Learn to recognize the clues to whether he wants a good fuk, or a relationship. He sees you as a 19 year old college girl that doesn't know what she wants in a guy, and that you will practically do anything since your young and naive. Simple as that.