+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it me or is it him? Need an advice

I mean he is mature, older and experienced. Either he is some kind of psychopat that plays me, or he is really that busy. I will find this out.

Well he does contact me, he replies me the same second he sees my message apologizing and saying he is busy, so I back off and give him a space to work if he says so. He is not much younger then you.

I know all of that stuff:" If he is too busy he is just not that into you!" I bought this book:"He is Just Not That Into You" for a friend of mine I've dated men who wasn't into me and I blew them off immediately. Just that this time for the first time in my life I'm confused. Its hard to belive that someone so mature, so independent, so good with his career could of been a psychopat and maybe playing me, afterall he said or did for me each time when we see each other in real life. I'm just confused on the moments

No one here is saying he is playing you. It's that the situation is beyond his or your control. What you see is what you get, and if you don't like it, move on. You don't have to end a relationship because of being treated badly or infidelity....sometime it's over because things are not working out, and expectations can't be fulfilled. It wasn't meant to be so stop complaining about something you can't change.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Online relationships are stupid. Find someone who lives close to you. Close is within an hour driving distance and even that is pushing it.
    agree , do that r shut up and take it he is not really interested

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitsss View Post
    agree , do that r shut up and take it he is not really interested
    I made a desicsion I'm stopping to freak out. And thats it! I'm not stupid to waste my precious time on thinking about someone who is just not there! No calls, no texts no nothing. If he tries to put some moves on me or some communication I'll tell him directly in his face what I think about it in a normal way and that is it. What bothers me the most is how can someone be such a psychopat and playing with someone elses feelings.

Maybe you need to figure out why men tend to lose interest in you huh?

I'm emotionally challenged. I don't show interest to them mostly, I'm short and brief in communication, I don't call them baby, love, honey. I show affection when they earn my trust and show me they care by actions on a date. I love when they call me, text me first. This time I wanted to change the game like last week, because I was sure he is nuts about me, not only that he said it out loud, but he showed it. So i did what i did Just wanted to show Im there and that I want to communicate. I love playing games, so I'll ignore. Otherwise its boring at start. He likes challenges and to compete to get what he wants, he told me that. When we talked about careers. I'm cutting him off. If you love someone let them go if they return they are yours, if not there are many fish left

Quote Originally Posted by Ricarda23 View Post
    I made a desicsion I'm stopping to freak out. And thats it! I'm not stupid to waste my precious time on thinking about someone who is just not there! No calls, no texts no nothing. If he tries to put some moves on me or some communication I'll tell him directly in his face what I think about it in a normal way and that is it. What bothers me the most is how can someone be such a psychopat and playing with someone elses feelings.
    i really hope u tell hm and do all of that. cause telling it to a group of strangers behind the pc is one. really do it and stand by it is 2.and the world is not heaven. people do bad things 2. so its to u to educate yourself and be smart and not naive

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Maybe you need to figure out why men tend to lose interest in you huh?
    that sound really mean. people loose interest everyday in each other for what ever reason.so doesnt have to be cause of a issue she have

Quote Originally Posted by Ricarda23 View Post
    I'm emotionally challenged. I don't show interest to them mostly, I'm short and brief in communication, I don't call them baby, love, honey. I show affection when they earn my trust and show me they care by actions on a date. I love when they call me, text me first.
    Makes you sound really hard work. Perhaps you bored him? You'd bore me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Makes you sound really hard work. Perhaps you bored him? You'd bore me.
    I don't bore him, he confessed me eye to eye when we were cuddling how I make him relaxed and how he likes how I'm funny and make him laugh. I said this statement above in general, on moments I'm like this can't help it, on moments I'm interesting. Depends!

i really hope u tell hm and do all of that. cause telling it to a group of strangers behind the pc is one. really do it and stand by it is 2.and the world is not heaven. people do bad things 2. so its to u to educate yourself and be smart and not naive
    Oh I'm defenetly onto cutting him out for the next 14 days. Then I'll call him and see his reactions even if he doesn't contact me during these 2 weeks. I'll be cool and just playing stupid like talking to old friend when we don't see them for some time.

You know actually this weekend I called him he didn't answer, then i texted him 2 minutes later, "okay i really get it, you don't want to talk to me, i don't push people. So long!" And he texted me immediately:" sorry love, we will talk tomorrow, i'm at work, kiss love you" Next day I was unavaliable, he didn't call. And there was one situation before when I also mentioned him that I don't like the way of his behaviour and that "I'm off the date because he should of told me if he doesn't want to meet me and ignores me and that I don't care anyway and that he should of let me know because thats what good manner is about". I blew him off, he apologized again said he was working as hell and in the end we did see each other, all was ok. I freaked out because we didn't confirm our date, I waited for 5 days untill night before.
    I don't know why I'm telling this to you now. Its not I'm defending him or something, just he is wierd on moments. Guess he needs space or he is selfdestructive or just a player. And I seriously don't need a guy like this! Everyone deserves second chances, but he'll need to work hard for it. I'll show him I'm not meant to be someone who can be played and sit around and wait for a men.

that sound really mean. people loose interest everyday in each other for what ever reason.so doesnt have to be cause of a issue she have
    Lol, this was mean, haha! But I can't expect people to comfort me and say Rica you are totally right, he'll come back, bla bla bla...No one really knows me in here, so I can't judge someone posting this. Whatever I'm grown enough to know the reality. Just sometimes people get crazy moments for a day or 2 maximum, then we move on

huh wtf what is so funny about that?

about what? I replied to your post saying what smackie9 said, you said he/she was mean I mean its funny how complete strangers judge people on this forum. when they acutally don't know nothing about you. You want an advice and then they act like they are some I don't know what. Relationship experts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12