+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sexual advancements, flirting, and the like.

and that sort of thing

do you know what i mean?

how many posts do you need

is it 15? or something like that?

i am currently at 12 right now

whats the purpose of 15 posts?

does anyone know?

Birds are tough to read; my hypothesis should be of some help, however, is, if they wear makeup and dress nice enough knowing they'll meet you later that day, it's a good sign she may be interested.

Stage advancing has become my expertise actually. If you wanna score some bases then start simple unless she is a slut. If she is a slut then just tell her you wanna **** and she is game. But for decent chicks, hugs are your first goal. Assuming you learn this bullshit incredibly early in life ill jump to the annoying shit that chicks give mixed signals about. Now assuming you have kissed the chick since that is a requirement, you need to engage in turning her on if you wanna get laid. The main focus you need here is to dominate the chick. Even if you are not literally dominating her you need to almost pretend that she is a puppet that you can do whatever you want to. This will help your confidence and make move making less of a burden on your conscious. Most chicks never make the first move due to stupid societal brainwashing so what you need to do is watch a movie with this chick and make out with her. Making out with the chick is half the battle. To get to make out stage, talk to her during the movie or whatever. Your goal in mind is to talk about retarded mushy bullshit that will get her a little emotional, in a good way. Do not bring up her dead father, instead tell her you are happy she is with you etc... Things that will spark a happy or lovey type feeling in her. Try to get her to engage in conversation back and to share some shit on her mind also. If you are not the emotional type of guy then fake this part but it is a fool proof method. Once things get mushy, you need to hold or hug her. Now you need to lay that kiss on her so what you need to do is after something mushy is said, keep eye contact. Doing it randomly is creeper alert but if you do it right after something is said it makes it seem like you are doing it out of emotion which will set off good indicators for her. Now you need to go for the kiss which if you have no balls you will fail. Assuming you guys have already kissed before which was the requirement, this time kiss her but go back for another and hold it. Continue into making out. Now touch her in non intimate area's. Hand placement and gentleness is key here. After a good make out you can go one of two ways, either hold off advancing or continue on. You will know if she wants more if she wants to continue the make out even though the ****ing movie is done playing. You can take advantage during the make out by kissing her neck or other places while you two take a breather from leaching each others faces. Do not go with tongue at first and do not go fast with the kissing. You need to show a little romantic passion which will win her heart and hopefully her pants to come off soon. Now next you need to step up the touching. If she isn't touching you then make her. I have done this on many occasions and it works. Grab her hand and literally put it on you as if to say it is okay. Some chicks are just shy and need that helping hand. Do not be turned off if she still doesn't touch you that much.

Next is where it gets tricky and i'll gladly explain but I need a break from typing right now. Reading the signs of the chick is easy, if she stops the make out to quickly then you are declined. She will most likely stop it by going back to just hug you and letting you go while she turns her head to watch this movie or some bullshit. Another sign to watch out for is the timing of the make out engage. When you kiss her and go back for seconds, if she doesn't shift her body or she lays completely stiff as if she were a ****in manikin and her kissing is complete shit then she isn't comfortable. Another sign is before the kiss, make sure she is happy and smiling during the sweet nothings session. If she doesn't seem happy or comfortable or doesn't even smile then do not even go for the kiss. You need her face to light up before you lay that smack down move on her. The moving of her hand has never failed for me before so do not even worry about watching out for signs there. Every girl acts different with that so don't even fret.
    Last edited by AnnonymousMan; 30-11-12 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker31 View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm not really that aware of the body language a girl makes when it comes to sexual advancements, flirting and the like . Any signs or gestures that would indicate such? Or how do you engage in it?

Thank you very much
    Decent non sluts won't randomly show signs that she wants to **** you. She isn't going to grab your package or something (honestly depends on your age). It is on you to lay the moves. Your view is flawed. Flirting is an obvious thing but I wouldn't use it as an indicator since some chicks are naturally flirty with everyone they meet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12