+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Fiance cheated with prostitute in amsterdam

Yeah, spot on wakeup. I'd rather go with an Amsterdam ho, than some loser from plenty of fish.( No offence LR).

omg.. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    It's because he didn't want her to find out through a third party like catching an std or from one of his buddies etc. everyone knows prostitutes are more likely to carry more diseases than non prostitutes so he was probably damn worried and anxious this whole time about catching something and probably passing it off to his wife. He but the bullet and confessed because he saw the perfect opportunity when she asked him jokingly. It was the less stressful confession than that of the op coming onto him for sex and he keeps saying "not tonight hunny" for the next two months till his std tests come out clear
    I disagree. I doubt he was worried about STDs considering he let a prostitute suck his dick. I honestly feel like he either got a case of the guilties because he truly loves this broad or he is a plain ****ing idiot.

I also doubt he gave her the full story.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnonymousMan View Post
    I disagree. I doubt he was worried about STDs considering he let a prostitute suck his dick. I honestly feel like he either got a case of the guilties because he truly loves this broad or he is a plain ****ing idiot.

I also doubt he gave her the full story.
    Yeah, I asked if if that's all he did and he swears that it is. But would he really tell me now? He also swears he used protection.

I haven't spoken to him yet and I've changed my mind, I'm going to tell him I want a break, he's just going to have to accept it. If he's truly sorry he will right?

Oh no, not the dreaded break. Two words, Ross and Rachel. Do you really want to go through what they did for seven and a half series, just to ultimately end up back together?

Quote Originally Posted by dilema View Post
    Yeah, I asked if if that's all he did and he swears that it is. But would he really tell me now? He also swears he used protection.
    So then he wasn't all that drunk if he somehow got hold of a condom and thought to use it for the blowjob... I mean, where did it even come from? One of his equally crappy married friends? Did they give it to him and if so, when? If not, why had he already gotten one for himself ahead of time?

Does it really make sense that he was so drunk he was out of his mind and got a BJ...but was totally with it enough to use protection?...

The resume of this story...

He shouldn't tell you the truth.

Over and out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotaru View Post
    So then he wasn't all that drunk if he somehow got hold of a condom and thought to use it for the blowjob... I mean, where did it even come from? One of his equally crappy married friends? Did they give it to him and if so, when? If not, why had he already gotten one for himself ahead of time?

Does it really make sense that he was so drunk he was out of his mind and got a BJ...but was totally with it enough to use protection?...
    Apparently it was on the side and she put it on him, I guess that's what they do?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Jeeezzus BC... we get it.. you were a cheating skank who is now reformed. That does not make you an expert on every prostitute or those that use their services..Nor does it mean that the one's in Amsterdam do what you suggest. When you are being checked regularily and you are practicing safe sex then one's chances of catching an STD/STI are less than a person who is promiscuous and NEVER gets checked. It's just common sense and logic... and, unless you blew them with a rubber on, you were certainly no more or less cleaner that the ho's in holland.
    Rather be a ho than an ugly over the hill hag in a shi**y marriage who spends most of her waking day on love forums. Thats why your handle is wakeup cause you cant wait to log into love forums after a nights sleep. I really doubt your marriage is peaches and cream like how u make it out to be, if it was why are u here 24/7? Wouldn't u have better things to do like f*** your hubby? Oh wait, he probably is paying for hookers who are half your age and weight.

@ Bcgirl: Don't be mad sista: You're the author of your own mis-fortune. I've got proof about you because you've told us all about yourself adnauseum. What you THINK I am is irrelavent and childish in your assumptions. Why I have time to be here is obvious.. I'm retired,(freedom 55 Yhea) hubby is not quite at that point yet. What's your excuse? I'm not here 24/7.. It takes me 2 mins to respond to shit like you've just spewed... and, your straw man personal attacks based on your own bitterness due to your own past remorse is good for a laugh. Try forgiving yoruself and forgetting it all now, dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotaru View Post

A legal sex trade worker would have had a stash of her own condoms and wouldn't leave her sexual health up to some drunken dweeb. Which all women should be doing (having their own condums on hand) whether they're ho's or not.

@ Bcgirl: Don't be mad sista: You're the author of your own mis-fortune. I've got proof about you because you've told us all about yourself adnauseum. What you THINK I am is irrelavent and childish in your assumptions. Why I have time to be here is obvious.. I'm retired,(freedom 55 Yhea) hubby is not quite at that point yet. What's your excuse? I'm not here 24/7.. It takes me 2 mins to respond to shit like you've just spewed... and, your straw man personal attacks based on your own bitterness due to your own past remorse is good for a laugh. Try forgiving yoruself and forgetting it all now, dear.
    60 yr old retired hag who has nothing better to do than troll and bash teens and young adults (majority of ppl seeking help on this forum). You can go on living your hopeless life and dream of when you were young again with the body of a 25 yr old while your hubby wants to work so he doesn't have to spend his days with seeing your wrinkled face while he fantasizes about banging the secretary. I'm going to work out now and maintain my young body and 24 inch waist

A legal sex trade worker would have had a stash of her own condoms and wouldn't leave her sexual health up to some drunken dweeb. Which all women should be doing (having their own condums on hand) whether they're ho's or not.
    Ahhh, I got ya.

bcgirl's gone insane...

Hi everyone, thank you for all your replies. I've been to see him and told him I want a break for two months. He accepted it better than I thought he would, no crying thank god! I feel much better now the pressure's off and we've both got time to think about what we really want.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast