+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend is becoming more risqué by the day

My girlfriend is becoming more risqué by the day

I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years and we have been like any couple. We have had our fair share of arguments, we have had anywhere between a great sex life to non existent. We split for a while, only a few weeks, but both wanted to get back together so we did. We both ended up with someone else during that period, apparently I cheated but she didn’t. I don’t know it’s some twisted woman logic but we forgave each other and moved on with our relationship.

Earlier this year she went on a 6 month working holiday around England with 2 of her friends. We never split and it was made VERY clear by her that we were to remain faithful. I did and she claims she did but I am really starting to doubt whether that is true.

She had been back 4 months and we picked up where we left off. Very soon after our sex life started to change dramatically. She is into anything and everything now. We have tried so many different positions, we do it all the time, we sometimes skip parties and work just to stay home and have sex. She has said she wants a threesome with another girl (I have watched her with another girl but haven’t joined in yet and she has watched me with the same girl), we have had sex in public, and when I say public, I don’t just mean outside, I mean with people watching. Now don’t get me wrong, I am like any guy and all this is just awesome but I have this sick feeling in my gut when I think about when and why she changed so dramatically.

I can’t help but think that she tried all these things overseas, has liked it all, and has bought it into our relationship. So this is a big problem, what do I do?

I mean if she didn’t cheat then I have the best girlfriend in the world. If I accuse her of cheating I run the risk of losing her. If she did cheat then she is not the sort of girl I want to be with BUT I could say nothing and stay with her and have an awesome time until I find someone more trustworthy. If she did cheat overseas she has stopped it since she has been back. She has had no time to be able to, she stays at my place nearly every night, so if it did happen it was only overseas.

So to the guys, what would you do?

To the girls, can you really change that much and that quickly?

To those more experienced that I, am I just being an untrusting boyfriend or is there something to this?

Oh, I am 20 and she is 24.

Did she happen to go to Europe? They do some crazy things over there.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Did she happen to go to Europe? They do some crazy things over there.
    No, England

hahahhahahahaha

LOL, you think England isn't in Europe?

The problem here is that you don't trust her. You have two options. You either get over it completely and stop doubting altogether, OR you talk to her about it.

The fact that you are even just considering the possibility of staying with her (if she cheated) just to have a good time while you search for a new partner makes me think that, if she did cheat, you two deserve each other.