+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need your advice

Need your advice

Hello , everyone

First I had a bad experience and I broke up a month ago ,, two weeks ago I sent email to someone I used to teach ((he's many years older than me ) I asked how is he and he replied so fast although we didn't talk for 3 years ,, I'll go back a little ,I was teaching him then he quit and told me ''I should be away cos I liked you ,you are too good for me but you'll have a good person in your age'' he's also divorced ,, we used to only talk about lessons and I didn't know why he said that then we talked for some weeks but on mobile ,we didn't meet each others again . when I contacted him again ,I felt he's so happy ,he called and was cheerful,saying '' I don't believe I heard from you '' and he said so nice words and asked if we can meet at any place , I agreed cos I trust him,he is respectable even when he says nice words ,he knows how to choose them . At the end of the our call ,he said ''there is something inside me wants to talk but another thing says no ,cos I want the best for you ,there are lots of good guys who are suitable for you'' then he said he doesn't look good like before ,,etc .. and he never talk again so that our meeting had been canceled .. I'm not sure why did he do that ,I didn't ask for anything but just wanted to talk to him as he was nice and polite with me ,he also said I wish I were better for you but it's my circumstance. I just felt bad and don't know what to do to feel better.

Thank you.

How old are you and this guy? Also why didn't you just tell him he was hot as **** so he would actually think you liked him? If he is insecure about his looks than express how hot he is so he is comfortable. You ask "Why did he do that?" like you are blind. He told you he isn't good for you and that you can do better so you should do just that.

sorry , I come from a different country and I can't tell someone that he's hot , he even liked in me that I'm shy and said he never found someone like me , I said some simple words and he said many times in that call '' I love how you talk '' I'm in last 20's and he's in 40's .. I said to him ''I know the difference but I believe you have the things I want and I'd be happy with you'' He's a very wise man who I never knew a person like him . when we used to talk 3 years ago ,it was so respectful that's why I felt how nice he is . I think he just told me he looks not good to let me change my mind but I just said '' I will never give up'' I can't tell how I feel exactly but I was nice with him but he suddenly disappeared. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply anyway