+ Follow This Topic
Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Wheres my Tina Turner cds ya fat bitch? Glad i got that out.

omg . lmao .

I’ve been in love with a Libra male he just turned 27 this year. We took each others virginities when I was 14 and he was 17. My mother broke us up by calling his parents in 2003. I don’t think I’ll ever forgive her for breakin us up. He eventually dated and has been hurt by numerous girlfriends that he’s dated and have done him wrong. I love this man I want to be his everything. He means so much to me. I can only imagine what he thinks of me. We were seeing each other still as friends and then we began being intimate again about 2 years ago. I stopped talking to him and then he seemed interested more. I’ve been told by his friends that he still care about me because he reacts when they bring up my name. I want to be with this man but he’s so shy and libra men don’t like aggressive women. I want to be noticed by him, I want to ignite that spark we once had. He was my first and I want him to be my last. How can I get him back? One of his friends said that sometimes men don’t like emotion and if he feel emotion when he’s around me then he would try to cut it off until he’s ready. I think that’s bull. Me and my libra are currently not talking at all. When I see him out in public he will speak if I speak to him. I can make him laugh at the drop of a dyme. His friends all have him convinced and he is too that he has me wrapped around his little finger but I try really hard not to show it. Right now I just want my friend back so I can hope that if it’s meant to be it can at least happen. Libras please help I love him more than anyone else ever will……

no neeeeed

hahahahaha, vash just got raped.

Have been trying to kill my feeling for my ex. Die feelings, die! This is just a phase, just need time to forgive and forget. Stop thinking about how wonderful he is. Stop thinking about how hurt he is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Have been trying to kill my feeling for my ex. Die feelings, die! This is just a phase, just need time to forgive and forget. Stop thinking about how wonderful he is. Stop thinking about how hurt he is right now.
    *stabs your feelings* I'm helping!

Going on 8 years of being single, I don't harbor bitter feelings towards my only ex because of her person at all but because she's the only; it was a crummy relationship even at the time, and my only relationship experience is that. VERY FRUSTRATING.

Still feeling I am digging out a tunnel with a wooden spoon. Moving on is just as hard to do as the first time. I was his first girlfriend and he needed to experience life more. And I was doing what is consistant with respect I have for myself. We didn't connect very well either. So, it was probably for the best.

I deserve to be happy and find someone who loves me though. Perhaps it was good riddence. I am glad I have people who loves me and stick by me (my family and close friends).

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Suddenly i think about you! been 2 years! How's life Bastard . You will end up having the same life as Wayne...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I gave my all and then some. Including finding the courage to end our mutual misery. I wish you happiness without regret. Someday, though, I hope you realize the cost of your indifference and cruelty. I wish you speed to that epiphany and hope that my final gift to you, once you pass through, finally brings you wisdom and peace.

But, I'm not holding my breath waiting for it anymore.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    hahahahaha, vash just got raped.
    Your turn will come, but I promise not to laugh.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I didn't like your personality, your psycho accusations that cost me socially BUT...you let me feel your tits (unfortunately with SHIRT ON! >:O)

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I didn't like your personality, your psycho accusations that cost me socially BUT...you let me feel your tits (unfortunately with SHIRT ON! >:O)
    Dude, your mom doesnt count as an "ex".

Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast