+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused - need help

Confused - need help

Hi, Guys
    I'll try to be short.
    And thanks in advance for any opinion.
    I spent a long time recovering from a sick love and have been recovered for over one year.
    I'm not looking for romance. Even romantic movies don't have any appeal for me lately.
    I rescued my self-esteem and even sexual desire is back, though I haven't dated anyone in over a year.
    I met with this old acquaintance online, we were never close, I can't even remember how I got his contact.
    We started chatting regularly and one day things got hot between us online and we've been sexting each other and playing on webcam.
    My thoughts were he is perfect for a hook up and some fun or even a friend with benefits.
    Then he invited me to go to the movies. I left it still to set up but I don't know how to say the movies would be too romantic.
    I don't wanna hurt his feelings. Even though we got into hot online action, he's been a gentleman.
    Maybe he's looking for something more. I want to leave my options open.
    We have been also talking nice and friendly besides our online playing.
    Should I just let him take the lead and see where it goes or should I say I'm not ready for romantic action right now?

If it's the new Spiderman movie, you should go. ****ing brilliant on the big screen I bet. If you dont want to go, tell him I'll go with him.

........but I'm not sucking his cock, btw. Make sure he is aware of that.

Hand job at the most if he buys me popcorn.