+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

Dear everyone,

Sorry for my poor English. I went thru a divorce last year. However I never regretted to make that decision. Both of us were not compatible. During my divorce process I got close with a girl that going thru divorce as well. We have a lot of common interest and share the same thinking wavelength. However, her husband decided to get back with her. But we still continue our friendship eventhough I know we cannot be together. During that period, we developed our feeling towards each other very deeply. After she got back to him, her life didnt change much. Her husband still abusive (physical and mental) and jobless. She has to work and take care of 4 kids single handed. She was patient with him until he had an affair. They got a divorce again. Both of us thought, maybe this time we can be together and start a new life together with the kids. Last week she and the kids moved back to her parents house (in another town) as she couldnt handle the cost of living in the city. For the first two days, she texted me and sounded so worried about her new lifestyle. But on the third day i tried to contact her, she avoided me. When I finally managed to talk to her, she asked me to leave her alone and get out of her life. She said this is the best decision for everyone. She asked me to move on and find a new girl. I said we can travel together in our journey of life, regardless it is easy or hard. But she closed the door for me. She mentioned that due to work pressure (new environment), financial problem and family problem, she needs to sacrifice me. Her parents wants her to return back to her ex husband. She told me her happiness is not important at all, only her parents and siblings decision and happiness is crucial. I was devastated when i heard that. She changed her mind within 3 days. I just wonder why. After all the promises and dream, she gave up on me. I told her I can talk to her parents but she told me not to. What should I do now? Give up altogether? Be patient hoping her mind will change?

Hell no! Don't give up. She sounds like she needs help, of coarse her happiness matters! Her parents should not pressure here to get back together a 3rd time to a abusive spouse! You go after her before she makes a big mistake! Wow... her parents pisses me off.

Hi , I would suggest you should make a last effort for convincing her that you can pull her out of all worries. If she doesnot respond then there is nothing you can do about it. That means that door is already closed for you, stop knocking at it or else you will hurt yourself real time. Life is too beautiful , I am sure someone somewhere is waiting for you. keep looking man.
    Good Luck

she is having a real hard time in every aspect of her life and u r there only talking bullshit and romanticism
    thats so annoying. also that she have to explain her behavior to u every time cause u r a outsider thats to much work.

u dont get it and u will never will. even if she divorce both of u have issues to solve and heal from it first.

u just got divorce so i guess u did somethings that contribute to that 2 so u need to work of your personality before bringing someone new again int it. cause if u stay the same every relation or marriage will fail again.

she told u how it is, respect that. if u r important or needed at a certain point in her life she will find u!

u can act like her husband did all nice but at the end give her a bad live 2.
    Last edited by Over The Fence; 13-12-12 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Mod edit - removed insults.