+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls, help! Next step after kissing?

Girls, help! Next step after kissing?

Hey, i'm an 17 yo guy and my gf is 16. We've been dating for a couple of months now and only kissed "plainly" i guess would be the word. I can see that she seems to want me to take it a step further, though i know it's not for sex, she has said to me she'd never want to have sex with anyone she hasn't been dating for at least a couple of years and so on. My question is: what would be a safe next step? for ex. a kiss against a wall while holding her thigh? grabbing her butt when kissing? a french kiss? Any recommendations on a "safe" step? I don't want to come off as being too forward.

Dude just make a move and if she says no, then you stop. After awhile you will figure out your limitations.

Go for a french kiss, and be passionate about it. Put your hands on her, wrap yourself around her. This isn't to say you should go straight for fondling her. Think romantic, not lustful. Put one hand on her face bringing it to yours, the other wrapped around the middle of her back, and bring her close to you. Kiss her like it's the last time you'll ever see her. If she doesn't get goosebumps and reciprocate the action, I don't know what to tell ya.

svm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If she allows you can even go for second base . By second base i mean touching and pressing her boobs . You can kiss passionately , undressing , romantic cuddling and ol

Trace your tongue around her lips to be suggestive next time you guys are kissing and see how she reacts! I would prob avoid touching her boobs, may set off alarm bells.