+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Facebook behavior

Facebook behavior

Dearest guys of these forum,
    Since social media has gotten so big and suddenly everyone is friends with everyone, I was wondering, how serious some "facebook relationships" can get. I started dating this guy but nothing exclusive yet, we are both seeing other people. I am usually not that jealous, if there is no reason. But this guy has a lot of facebook friends, lots of girls, and is posting a lot.
    Whenever there is a new picture, girls "like" it and comment on it, telling him how sweet he looks. Well, can I assume that if a girl likes more of his pics, he is also exchanging messages with her and chatting with her? I just want to get a vague idea of how much competition I would be facing if I got further involved with him.
    Thank you for any comments on this, or your experiences with facebook flirting, I have always been especially interested in this topic.

Tip: never judge someone by their FB page. The only way to know someone is in person. Never let social media dictate your relationships or your life.

I 'like' photos of people all the time and comment on them too. I'm just being nice. I very rarely chat with anyone on FB.

And Smackie is right, you can't judge someone by their FB page. One of the most generally disliked people I know has a zillion FB friends - he just friends every new person he meets.

Who gives a ****? You're already seeing multiple people for sure, so why are you getting jealous of him potentially doing the same thing? Keep seeing other people and get to know him better.

Opinion on facebook flirting; it's stupid but can lead to real life sexcapades.

P.S. You sound like a hopeless ****ing idiot.

When someone likes your pic they wouldnt mind chatting. Keep that in mind.

What r u talking about there is no internet relationship.
    Its just a chat buddy!

Stop keep fooling yourself. get real get a real life.
    times past by u r getting older hanging on a chat buddy that u dont even know never saw ,
    being jalousie, heartbroken and all of that , its like making yourself mentally ill!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is something wrong with fb, u had myspace and hi5 and all of that but never
    did i hearth of people teling about myspace relationship and crap.

stop doing bullshit cause u hearth people or artist saying that is normal or possible use
    your own them mind.

start finding out what relationship really is.
    for a relationship u have to have and keep experience the person in real life so
    u 2 can grow closer and know each other expressions and behavior and affection.

Facebook is the anti-christ....