+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't feel ok about this

I don't feel ok about this

I am in a LDR for 6 months now. He emails every day and we skype. He doesn't communicate his feelings very well .
    I met him in a game room and 3 months ago we had a tiff so did not talk for a while until he contacted me. Anyway a guy started talking to me with another name and I felt it could be him so I played along with it for a while. (nothing sexual) suddenly the guy disappeared and 2days later my guy contacted me.
    I decided to tell him yesterday that I was talking to another guy in the hope it was him. I thought if it was him then he would realize I only did it because I wanted it to be him, and perhaps talk to me more.
    I got an email saying he would like to suck my p....y and I am hot. I don't know what to make of it. All I know is that I feel upset. What should I do. I want to ignore him for a couple days and see what happens. We are both in our fourties.

Anyone who does not agree with LDR please don't reply otherwise I would appreciate any advice.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geminimoongal View Post
    Anyone who does not agree with LDR please don't reply otherwise I would appreciate any advice.
    You're making this hard for us dear so I have a brilliant idea. You tell us what advice you'd like to hear and we'll do our best to give you that advice.

OH, have you actuallly met the LDR guy?

Exactly! If youre looking for the advice you just want to hear....why ask?
    Last edited by surfhb; 22-12-12 at 04:07 PM.

I got an email saying he would like to suck my p....y and I am hot. I don't know what to make of it.
    Clearly the guy is not that intelligent or very good in the sack. You don't suck a pussy, you lick it. Any idiot, even me, knows that.