+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would you do?

What would you do?

You like a girl, things are going well. Then, she dumps you for a married player. Then, knowing you like the her, he comes to you afer hooking up with her and says, "I ****** her and there is nothing you can do about it." just to stroke his ego. She knows the guy is married and he has braiged about flings with married women in front her and you. Then after months of being treated nice but like yesterday's corn beef by this girl, she suddenly comes to you complaining that the player is a zero and wanting to know if you still care for her? She is serious.

What would you tell her?

If this query of hers is via FB, text or email, I'd ignore, block and delete her. If she's phoned me, I'd hang up on her.

It it's face to face, then I'd tell her to get *&%#ed.

But why are you asking us what we'd do?

By the time she comes back to me chances are I'm fukking someone else. I mean, what does she expect me to do, wait for her?

Idk maybe I could set up a death match between her and the new girl I'm bangin, winner gets to come back into my bedroom. That's worth dying for isn't it? I'm not one to brag but every women I've sexed up has told me it was the best 2.5 minutes of her life so I would say yea, totally worth dying for.

She is a slut and not serieus!

She just came to u cause things are bad on the other side.

When things are better somewhere else she will dumps u again.
    Are u that stupid to even think about it?
    Start loving yourself!before u can love someone else.

Just be honest. Do you still care for her? If so, tell her you do. Otherwise, tell her you don't, or just ignore her directly.

Didn't this happen like a month ago?

id tell her to go fck herself