+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help With shy girl, mixed signals?

Help With shy girl, mixed signals?

Hi, ok so there is this girl i like in school, she is in one of my classes,i met her a couple of weeks ago, we used to sit next to each other, and the first couple of days we had pretty good conversations like i made her laugh pretty often/she offered me some food(i know i m random)we had a party in class.she did say thanks when i held the door for her(She doesn't when others do it for her), but really quiet.Anyways since then our seats got changed and we don't really get a chance to talk anymore, when i see her in the hallways, shes usually with a friend and we make eye contact for a few seconds during these exchanges, more recently though she's somewhat expression less when i talk to her and quick one or two word answers, ill say bye to her as she is leaving and she will say bye back, but she is never the first to say goodbye , and if i dont say anything she usually just walks past me and ignores me, she will look at me sometimes, and most of the time its just a blank expressionless stare, may i add that she is really shy, somewhat talkative with her friends thou,i added her recently on facebook(accepted) but she is never online on chat.
    so anyways i guess my question is does she like me? and general advice? tytyty

I'm no female but I'll pitch in.

Create more opportunity to talk to her. I wouldn't rely on facebook on that. I'm talking about face-to-face. Get her number. You can try to pretend you forget what assignment you guys have then call her to confirm. She is shy, alright. That's why she won't refuse a "hello" conversation and whatever conversation comes up next.

Talk, my friend. Talk to her.

Just keep talking to her!

I used to be reallly shy in high school too...and I would get so nervous when my crush talked to me. I was so scared I would blush, so I always made the convos short or I'll look away and find an excuse to leave. I would also pretend to be mean to him to keep myself from turning into a tomato. Obviously, I didn't have very good flirting skills back then. I also wasn't sure if he really liked me or not. We still talked for like a year though...back then MSN was really popular.

But yea, I wish he had asked me out or something....or I wish I got out of my shell sooner! Anyway, we became friends. Years later after we were both in college, he told me he regretted never asking me out and when I told him I used to have a major crush on him...he was surprised =.= ...claimed he totally didn't know.

TY for the advice guys/gals