+ Follow This Topic

Thread: opinion on plastic surgery

opinion on plastic surgery

I had a tummy tuck in the past few months and have dated on and off since then.
    I am curious to know what you fellas can comment to me on how you feel being with a woman that that has had something like this done.
    Would this turn a guy off being with her intametly, would it turn a guy off etc.

I would greatly appreciate your feed backs as I am not sure how to approacvh this subject with someone I am dating.

Thanks in advance for your comments and i hope to hear soon from you guys opinions.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am not male, but I don't know why you have to tell anyone at all. Are you hopping into bed with them immediately?

As for how a male might feel, most probably wouldn't mind too much, unless they prefer the sight of loose skin over a scar, since they tend to be visual creatures. Women and people in the (acute care) medical field would probably judge you more harshly .
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It would turn me off a little, but I would not use that to judge you. Unless you really like the guy and trust him, sure. But I'd say don't worry about telling them that unless they are going to see it.

I wouldn't expect you to tell me something like that, but I wouldn't get turned off intimately, unless I just wasn't attracted to you. I don't really see the connection to whether you've had a procedure or not.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Why are you concerned? Is it the visual appearance of a scar that concerns you, or that he might draw conclusions about your character based on your decision to make a correction?

I think any kind of body modification is not good...

Thanks a lot!!!
    I am agree with your reviews...
    Thanks for sharing...

I think if it makes you happy, then a potential boyfriend should focus on that, and accept you for who you are. IF they don't, then you deserve better.

As a guy (and I think for most guys from what I can gather) looks are for looking at. A relationship is based on far more - looks don't matter nearly as much as the looking would seem to imply.

A tummy tuck wouldn't worry me at all, nor most other surgeries. But unless it was for health reasons my lover undergoing surgery would be a worry - you can die under an anaesthetic.
    </snip ->