+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dangit Friendzone

Dangit Friendzone

Total fail on my part hahaha, So I met a woman on a dating site, we talked, got along well, all the good stuff. We met for lunch, had a nice time, no big deal. I talked to her a week or so later and asked for a second date, she accepted, things went well...WOOOO go me...we hung out again, and had several talks. We agreed on lots of things and hang out about once a week give or take. Well the time before last we were at a bar having drinks and talking, convo went sexual for a minute (first time since meeting 2 months before) and I wanted to rip her clothes off right there. A person would have to be there and be a fly on the wall during our conversations....next morning I told her what went thru my mind. She very respectfully said he loved hanging out and talking and respected me and out friendship, but did not feel any sexual chemistry; but wanted to continue as we were. SHIT! Well, I told I wanted to still see her and that I agreed that we have fun, we're really open with each other, all that....She also knows what I'm looking for, we are hoping for the same.
    But since it was now what it is....I feel like chances are off, and my choice is, be friends and thats what it is or slowly bail and continue my search. A part of me feels like if i stay, we could have something. But the realistic part of me says face it and move on, maybe talk to her as I see her in casual passing. I did tell her I like her and respect her. I think I didnt advance enough and/or she's just not feeling it and wont....Its tough when its a person that I do have a real connection to, but not mutually the kind I want. Is this person simply now a friend?

Your first mistake was waiting 2 months before you tried to pump her. You have to move fast with these dating site broads. Nvm lesson learned. Dont waste anymore time with this one. She sounds like a pain in the arse anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolStoryBro View Post
    Your first mistake was waiting 2 months before you tried to pump her. You have to move fast with these dating site broads. Nvm lesson learned. Dont waste anymore time with this one. She sounds like a pain in the arse anyway.
    This is correct.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Probably right, theres plenty of women out there, im not all in love or hurt or any of that. Sure I like her, but I figured it was pretty simple