+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey I need some advice.

Hey I need some advice.

I am 24 and had never fallen in love until last year. She was my office colleague. I tried to remove all the feelings that were growing up within me but I could not control them and I proposed her in 21st Feb last year.To my utmost surprise, she knew about my feelings and since then we became the best friends.
    Everything was perfect for me like a dream. But her family turned out to be extremely orthodox where girls are not supposed to even talk to males other than their office managers. The reason behind this is unknown. So it turned out that the girl of my dreams could not keep contact with me as she can never go against her parents because in India it is supposed to be a "HATEFUL CRIME".
    But she still kept contacts with me but in secret. In office hours we used to chat and talk and roam around every-time and the texts would continue till she reached her home. I had an idea that may be she likes me and I was happy about it because frankly I am a normal heighted guy with not so attractive looks.

But now it turns out that I was always wrong and she only showed her affection because she didnot want to hurt me. Although she does not say directly but she wants to avoid me and doesnot want me to be involved with her anymore. May be she is doing right, and I can see that clearly, but somewhere down my heart I am not able to let her go,

I tried every thing but all in vain. Every time I am stuck up in a situation, I try my level best to do it, but never succeed until and unless she talks to me. It is even so that she understands when I am in trouble and calls me in the middle of night from a phone booth (she cannot use her mobile once she is home) to share my pangs.

My problem is I cannot move on that is for sure, so only 2 options remain for me:
    1) Never marry in this life and stay like this forever? or
    2) As in my country parents threat with dire consequences if their son does not marry, so if such thing happens, should I bid the world goodbye?

Please understand my situation and advice because I really need it. I have not been able to sleep since past 4 days thinking what to choose, so I am asking all of you people, help me.......

Your both options are wrong. try to forgot all such and move on in your life