+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My best friend ignores me

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You are desperate, needy and are obsessive. You put yourself into these emotional turmoils that are only brought on by you and not the action of others...yet you blame them for your hurt. I have news for you, you can only blame your silly foolish self.

There is a reason why you are lonely , desperate, and friendless......you have emotional issues that need to be addressed. Just because you love her doesn't mean she HAS to feel the same way or make her feel the same way. Giving gifts doesn't make someone want you either. You are socially inept. Seek out some therapy.
    I want to turn it around. I have get emotional issues just because I am lonely and friendless. The reason to why is that I am fat, ugly and extremely shy. I am quite satisfied with that she only likes me, so I have never tried to force her to feel the same way I do. I will not do that either. I know giving her gifts doesnīt make her want me, but she accepts the gifts and it makes her accept me as her friend.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Sensitive=0

Confidence=win
    It does, and she has the lead with 100-0 or so.

How old is she? You really should stop kissing her, if it disgusts her. And get into therapy again.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    How old is she? You really should stop kissing her, if it disgusts her. And get into therapy again.
    She is 32 years old. She has never said directly to me that it disgusts her when I kiss her, she have said it to others. It's not that I overwhelm her with kisses all the time. It happens sometimes, when something special occurs, so I canīt resist it. Usually when she obviously using me, as she does now, and I am weak and tender-hearted, or when I consoles her.

Yeah it doesn't really matter who she said it to - it disgusts her and you should stop it. Get professional help.

Therapy yes definitely, also if you want to change what's on the inside, you need to change what's on the outside....start exercising, take up running or cycling...it gets you out doing something for yourself instead of you sitting around thinking about how bad things are.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Yeah it doesn't really matter who she said it to - it disgusts her and you should stop it. Get professional help.
    1. Oh yes, it does – in our hometown. To explain why, will lead us out of this thread.

2. It wouldnīt be easy. It donīt disgusts her to kiss other guys, quite the opposite I will say. To see how lascivious she kisses them fills me with such envy. It stings like fire in my heart, and I canīt resist kissing her when we two are alone again.

You have some serious mental and psychological issues that you need to get professional help for. Good luck.

That is obsessively creepy behavior. Truly not appropriate.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL! Pisang is delicious.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Send her a cute and funny letter handwritten by you, including many funny moments you have spended together. Then see definitely you got a reply from thier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12