+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dillema.

Dillema.

Okay. So basically . Im in such a complicated situation right now. The guy im going out with is boring the hell out of me , but he is like the sweetest guy everrrr and on the other hand my ex who isnt aa cute as my current boyfriend (not like it matters but atill) well I think I have feelings for him and I KNOW he still likes me , but we cant get back to PROPER dating again caus his parentz are overprotective of him and dont wwant him to date and stuff right now. :/ the reason we broke up in rhe first place was caus his mom kept callinf me and threatening me that shed mail our chats and stuff to my parents . ( yes , my parents are the consservative sorts too. They dont kind me talking to boys though , but no relationships whatso ever ). But we always meet up before tutions and after our tutions for like an hour or so , and we have those cute conversations. Last class , I kissed him on the cheek before going . And I think I really like him again . His friends told me hes always grumpy and stuff in class after we broke up , and when I asked him why ? He had nothing to say ,just that my company was the only thing that made him happy. we've made out beofre loads of times , but last time when I kissed him on his cheek before leaving , he went like what is that for . Doesnt that mean he disapproved it in a way ?i think I should breakup with my current boyfrient I suckkkk at doing stuff like that and on the other hand I cant really date my ex even if we want to .
    Idk what to doooo someone HeLp meeeee !

You should break up with your current boyfriend because you don't like him. If you stay with him for no reason other than you can't get anyone else than you're just a bitch.

As to what happens with your ex, decide AFTER you end your current relationship.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley