+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What can I do

What can I do

Gonna try and make a long story short here. Started hooking up with one of my neighbors casually for like a week. Then he decided to stop responding to my texts almost 3 weeks ago. I haven't texted him since Christmas and just wished him a Merry Christmas. We live literally 5 steps away from each other. I haven't run into him yet.
    So yeah I've already been told "oh he just used you, you should just forget him and move on". Its not that simple when we live a few seconds away from each other. I really thought everything was going good and I thought he was legitimately interested in me.. obviously at least attracted to me right? I wasn't even expecting a relationship from him but maybe he thought I wanted one? I just wish I could talk with him, clear things up and be on good terms.
    In conclusion I know that I shouldn't act desperate and I really don't want to. So what can I do that will make me not look desperate?

lol, I know this is a crazy suggestion but why don't you knock on his door to talk to him?

I've honestly been really tempted to but I'm afraid it'd be like too aggressive? Also I'm not exactly sure what I'd say LOL.. I just want answers...

I should also mention that he's got a roommate (another guy) so I'd prefer if I do go and knock on his door that he be alone haha

why would it be considered "too aggressive?" Also, you have nothing to lose but everything to gain

idk like I'm coming on too strong or something but I guess I don't have many options do I? I know I could try texting him again but I really don't want to

Quote Originally Posted by cellisx View Post
    idk like I'm coming on too strong or something but I guess I don't have many options do I? I know I could try texting him again but I really don't want to
    saying "idk" is not a good answer. If you don't know why it would be too aggressive to knock on his door, then what made you say it in the first place?

I don't think you're coming on too strong by approaching him. A few generations ago, this was how most people conversed: face to face instead of through text message

Listing to the other peoples,
    cause i did not hear u say noting good about him.
    so its clear that u know that he is no good but u still want too full yourself.