+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I?

Should I?

I met a guy in a game room and we have been emailing for 4 months. He is not overly romantic and usually likes me to initiate things. I feel as though I have done enough now. Although I hear from him every day I am more open than him. I feel he has low self esteem and has trust issues. We have skyped and he thinks I am beautiful and wonders what I see in him. Anyway we last spoke the day before new years eve. Everything was fine we talked a lot and he said he would love to meet etc. He has not been in contact since and I have not emailed him. I feel he is waiting for me to contact him but I really cannot. I know at the weekend he willl be in the game room and my question is should I go in the game room or keep ignoring him?
    i know this all sounds ridiculous but it really has upset me.
    Thanks for any response.

Is there any chance you can meet this guy in person?

Yes but since I am not hearing from him and have no intention of contacting him that is hardly likely at the moment. I just want to know should I be in the game room or continue to ignore him?

I can't answer your question but I'd like to ask a question of my own. Assuming that both you and him are looking for a partner why have you not actually met each other in the four months you've been communicating by email? It just strikes me as odd. If meeting in person is possible then why not just meet and see how you get on?

Like u r going too listen too us.do what u want.