+ Follow This Topic

Thread: question, it hurts, what to do

question, it hurts, what to do

ill keep this short as .possible, , i will say something most women would not like.been married 13 plus years,due to medical conditions. Sex cut out after 2 years. Cracked this year.Found someone close to my age for a NSA relationship. Its a long story but shes in love with a guy in another state who is also married, they have kept in contact via email, but no sex for 2 years. We got "started" and its great, sweaty type sex. This went on for 7 months. Then one day, she got a plane ticket, and its nothing more than for a weekend romp. THIS WEENEND She loves him even through she knows hes not leaving his wife/ never .They just meet up a few hours ago and im not dealing well with it now, my stomach is in nots. im taking sleeping pills and everything else to calm down. Everybody knows what hes doing to her by now,and from my time with her, she likes everything. She has made it clear she wants to continue our relationship when she gets back

for the guys , would you go back with her or dump her.?? Note not a lot to pick from in my age in this small down. go cold turkey or not? I do have strong feelings for her, i know it was going to be nsa, just didnt work that way.

Bill, how do you justify being upset about her sleeping with another guy when you're married to another woman?