+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love her so much

I love her so much

Hi there, I have a problem with my ex-girlfriend, and I want to know if there is any posibility of fixing it. we went out for a month last year and then she decided to break up with me. I didn't want that to happen. We remained friends, but I wanted to be back with her. I told her about it and she said she didn't want to. Now, after a few months, no matter what I say to her, she answers back in a bitchy way, sometimes even shouting at me. I want her old self to be back, I want to be with her again, I might have had many girls in my life, but I have never loved someone as much as I love her. I really want to be with her and I feel like I cannot carry on without her. My friends have told me that I've been extremely down since she broke up with me, and I haven't been getting much sleep at all. I don't know what to do, I ran out of ideas, I cannot even talk to her with out getting ignored or bitched at. All I ever try to do is cheer her up. She is the one person that I would do anything for. please tell me what can I do to make things at least a little better, any progress at all would mean worlds to me.

Also, in a month she is leaving to her country and not coming back and at least I'd like to be remembered by her or be a very good friend, giving me a chance to be with her sometime in the future.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT, IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME. I love her.

thank you

if you need any more information, I have a blog on livejournal that may explain more:

[url]http://www.livejournal.com/users/jaquinde/14253.html[/url]

thanks again, take care
    Last edited by jaquinde; 02-04-05 at 04:10 PM.

i don't understand, in march, 30th you said in your blog that you're happy, you've a girl who help's you to get throw the nervous, you grades are getting good....
    Why this psot where you seems a very sad guy who can't accept the fact that she'll no return literally (she's going back to her country).

before i continue my post, answer what your wrote in your blog is true, are you happy, or was that a lie and it's this post in loveforum.. i'm a bit confused...

I posted that on my journal so that it didn't show that I was really thet sad, I was also thinking about changing it. But I just put the link here to give poeple some background information about it. I'm sorry if it misguided you, but I don't want her to know that I'm still trying to get back with her or it might worsen things even more.

I really want to be with her and I would do anything for it.
    Last edited by jaquinde; 02-04-05 at 08:34 AM.

She doesn't love you back. You need to move on. Theres plenty of fish and the sea. Go out there and make some other girl the luckiest person in the world.

Still be her friend if you want to, but just don't do it just so you can try to get back together cos it will most likely be a fruitless exercise, m'fraid. By all means be friends. Although it sounds like you'd be better off moving away from her (although she seems to be moving away from you, which may be easier).

Besides, long distance relationships don't generally work very well (of course there are exceptions to this..), so you're probably better off not being in a relationship with this girl.

love that is true

I know I should move on, but what if you find that person that you duld really be with but she hasn't seen the side of you that you really are, and you haven't had the chance of showing it to her at all. I really love her and I would do anything to get her back. all I'm asking is for a little help. Please understand me.

Jaquinde, i think you should really move on, i know that you love her..yada yada yada... but she already make you know what she feels about you, what she think about you and her together again. The only thing that you might to try is writting her a letter ou send her an email, wishing her good luck, nice flight... and let her know that you're sorry for anything that might upset her, and say that she always be her friend, and that you're hoping that she might acept you as friend too.
    I think that the wise thing to do. Forget the ideia for having a her back at least now. My ideia for the letter, email, is trying to avoid that you lost contact with her, if you really want to be her friend