+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A night at the bar..

A night at the bar..

Hello. First of all I'd like to mention that the relation with this girl is a bit complicated, in a way or another, I like to keep that private, But anyway, to the problem!
    Which is.. I was at my friend's place drinking, just me and him. She (my girlfriend. which I will from here and forth, will call ''S'') Knew about that. After awhile my friend thought that we should go to the bar, so I was like why not, and joined him.
    Whilst being there, we met a girl friend of his. She started to talk with me, we went out for a smoke. It was pretty late, so the club was about to close. She all of sudden just came to me and kissed me, I kissed her back.. Wasnt anything more to it, I have never seen her before. Then I hanged with my friend for awhile, then back to my place, to bed sleeping.
    The thing is, my cellphone had by mistake called ''S'' up, and she heard me talking with a girl. Well after that she texted me like ''I thought you'd be at your friend's place'' etc etc.. I answered just very shortly to that. I continued to just drink there, and hanged with my friend (a guy). That gave her bad thoughts of what was going on. She actually got very upset by it. Which I at that moment didnt even realize. I was really drunked that night. But me being basicly quite to her, made her think the worst! (Not intentionally Of course) I love her over anything else..

Now, after that night, I kept denying that Anything at all happend at the bar, more then a simply talking/hanging out. Because the last thing I want is her to get hurted by me
    Anyway,the ''air'' between us, had at that moment, been pretty tense. Like some kind of hidden ''aggressiveness'' between us. So one day, not long ago, we were arguing, she told me some hurtful words, and I told some very hurting words back.. She got very sad of it. She said I made her heart go into a million pieces. That killed me, when I heard she saying that, she's like the world for me!! After that close call, for our relation to end, we did go through it.

Now, yesterday, about a week after those hurting words, and we coming back to each other, she told me that she had went to a guy's place, it was a party there. While being hurted (cause of she thinking the worse of what happened at the bar) she made out with another guy!! That what she told me yesterday. Well, I got very hurted of it, but I decided to forgive her, and so but I also told about what Actually happend at that bar that night. That a girl kissed me, and I had been kissing her back. She got ''destroyed'', again.. She said like, not only did I kiss the girl, but also I've been lying about it, telling her that nothing was going on.! She told me it's over, she cant take any more broken promises etc.. IT DESTROYS ME! I love her with my whole heart, I'd do anything for her!! We have had it Soo so wonderful at times, and I know we can have the most amazing life together, but Im worried about our future together now!!

Please, any helpful hint or experiences to share?! I be very grateful for every comments! I can't afford to lose her!!

Regards,
    TheUnseen
    Last edited by TheUnseen; 08-01-13 at 01:51 AM.

The lie is what is going to kill you here. Forgiveness is hard enough when you learn that someone cheated on you (even if it was just a kiss), but you've been carrying the lie for a long time. Trust is broken, so now all you can do is see if she can move by it or not.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Ok thanks for the reply! I'm not a lying guy by nature, but ''the situation makes the thief'' , kinda same with a lie.. I'll see and hope with my whole heart that she can move by it.

How can I make her understand it from my view?! That I never wanted to hurt her or anything, that's why I didnt told about it first! But I really truly love her
    Last edited by TheUnseen; 08-01-13 at 08:31 AM.