+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: I dont understand how a woman can be single, with all these guys around.?

Gargul's sex doll

Quote Originally Posted by Gargul View Post
    Okay...if your standards are THAT high and you're an average-looking dude, then my understanding of the cause of your singlehood has just become much clearer.
    Well, she was asking purely from a physical standpoint; there were 1 or 2 good looking chicks but the rest were the coke-addict blonde assortment..

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Gargul's sex doll

[QUOTE=smackie9;862432]Gargul's sex doll

That doll is hideous. I put much more work and detail into mine. He is also not a cloth doll.
    Seeing that doll makes me appreciate mine much more

Lol, smackie is getting contentious again...Where's ComeAtMeBro to allege that "she's on the bottle again, eh wot wot" (speaking like a stupid wannabe Brit Pakistani Arab, like he is).

Here's one for you LR.....you can get her at realdoll.com

Those are very expensive, though...much cheaper to just make your own. If you're capable of that level of artistry.

I know doll makers who can make things much better and more realistic than that, also.

Thanks, smackie! I'll be sure to post questions about how to approach my first time on the Intimate forum..(such as, Should I drink before? Should I give the doll a little drink to ease the tensions)

Wear a condom! LOL

Those are very expensive, though...much cheaper to just make your own. If you're capable of that level of artistry.

I know doll makers who can make things much better and more realistic than that, also.
    I call Bull shit.

I call Bull shit.
    Unless you know me and have seen the work of every doll maker I've ever encountered, I don't see why it matters what you call.

Hey talk is just talk, unless you got something to show.

This thread seems pretty derailed already from the OP question, I am just wondering LR, do you actually want a girlfriend and etc ... or are you just here to troll people and argue with them? I admit no one can win an argument with you simply because your rationale is impossible to understand ... There are no types of girls you like, except an immensely small minority of those with esoteric interests, and you are not willing to try anything new. So I would suppose the answer is that you are here to have an argument and feed your boredom ... ? You cannot simply always declare your opinion as -Fact- ...

Hey talk is just talk, unless you got something to show.
    True. I never post personal pictures to the net, though - not on Facebook or anywhere and not certainly not here to win an argument. I am far too paranoid for that. So you win by default

Although it's slightly funny, I hadn't intended for that one segment of my post to throw the whole thread off track...

Quote Originally Posted by OKANEED View Post
    This thread seems pretty derailed already from the OP question, I am just wondering LR, do you actually want a girlfriend and etc ... or are you just here to troll people and argue with them? I admit no one can win an argument with you simply because your rationale is impossible to understand ... There are no types of girls you like, except an immensely small minority of those with esoteric interests, and you are not willing to try anything new. So I would suppose the answer is that you are here to have an argument and feed your boredom ... ? You cannot simply always declare your opinion as -Fact- ...
    Lol, I do want a girlfriend but I'm too much for most girls to handle, really...

I am objective in arguments (except when dealing with the village morons, HIA and ComeAtMeBro). I also have lots of light to shed towards less knowledgeable posters and those seeking advice.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not like Chucky since he's not malignant and scarred, but yes, he does follow me. And he speaks and everything.
    Oh! I hadn't realized those models exist. Good decision!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast