+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My husband was on a dating webstite

My husband was on a dating webstite

Hi,

basically we have been together for 7 years. On the 3rd year he cheated on me, and after 6 months apart i decided to get back to him. and we were happy again. I actually really managed to forget about it then.

we were happy again until a year ago. Feels like 3 years is our limit!

we went to my parents house, and he opened a dating website profile. He was going to be alone for about 10 days as i was going to be with my parents.
    he said he only did it to have a look and so on. I dont believe, but i think that people make mistakes, and being cheated on is not the end of the world. but waht i am trying to do is to understand him. as now, he cries and wants me back no matter what. I have left home 1 year ago and he texts me every day for the past 6 months. We have met a few times, but no kisses or anything like that, i just met him (as he insisted) because i legitemaly miss him. (as we have lived together fo over 6 years).

what i dont understand is. why he wants me, and when he has me he seems bored.. for example:

he drinks a few beear every evening (so he is a bit slow as a company... as i love gym and outdoors)
    he plays playstation every single day (i never minded as I am always on a mission, i have my own business, i have learned 3 languages by myself.. have studied music all while he was on palystation)... but i feel that now, if i invite him to do something else, he goes, but kind of counting the minutes to get bakc to his games.
    he also sokes weed kind of three times a week

I havent moved on. but i also dont want to go back. but i would like to understando what goes on in his mind to be contacting me so much?

... Just like playstation, he's addicted to you and can't drop the habit.

You should tell him to get tiger woods 2007 if he finds he is missing you too much, but make sure it's the 2007 version. They ****ed about with it too much after that, and made it impossible to get eagles. Once he gets his hands on a game of that quality, he wont bother you as much. Trust me, I havent seen the sun for 4 years because of it, lol

Eerily similar...is Wakeup also MehicanFather? The interval and similarity between the posts is striking...

Quote Originally Posted by Me alone View Post
    Hi,

basically we have been together for 7 years. On the 3rd year he cheated on me, and after 6 months apart i decided to get back to him. and we were happy again. I actually really managed to forget about it then.

we were happy again until a year ago. Feels like 3 years is our limit!

we went to my parents house, and he opened a dating website profile. He was going to be alone for about 10 days as i was going to be with my parents.
    he said he only did it to have a look and so on. I dont believe, but i think that people make mistakes, and being cheated on is not the end of the world. but waht i am trying to do is to understand him. as now, he cries and wants me back no matter what. I have left home 1 year ago and he texts me every day for the past 6 months. We have met a few times, but no kisses or anything like that, i just met him (as he insisted) because i legitemaly miss him. (as we have lived together fo over 6 years).

what i dont understand is. why he wants me, and when he has me he seems bored.. for example:

he drinks a few beear every evening (so he is a bit slow as a company... as i love gym and outdoors)
    he plays playstation every single day (i never minded as I am always on a mission, i have my own business, i have learned 3 languages by myself.. have studied music all while he was on palystation)... but i feel that now, if i invite him to do something else, he goes, but kind of counting the minutes to get bakc to his games.
    he also sokes weed kind of three times a week

I havent moved on. but i also dont want to go back. but i would like to understando what goes on in his mind to be contacting me so much?
    Way too many problems here. You should try moving on, because your interests aren't the same and he just seems to slow you down. You want to have an exciting, fulfilled life and his seems to be led by a primal desire to surround himself with women, drink beer and play pretend with the Playstation.

Wrapping your mind around his is just a waste of time, honestly.

Im like when did u know that he loves weed and beer and ps2?
    Cause i think its stupid if people jump into things when they r inlove and when they start
    not liking it they complain like they r all perfect.

If u knew he had not the same goals as u , its your own fault for marry him just cause u r inlove.

That u both still married, maybe its cause both of u still have hope for each other.
    So maybe its time too sit and talk and counseling, and if u want too go further with him
    put some serious things u want him too work on
    and give him the time too prove it.

at the end u married for good and bad times, and if u r his match u supose too have some influence on him and otherwise for the better.
    otherwise admit u just jumped in marriage just for fun feelings u felt and that is wrong.

Why should you be remotely interested in what he wants or what he feels. He's clearly a complete tosser so why can't you just steer well clear of the idiot? Do you enjoy being cheated on?

When he texts you, is it at night? If so, he wants a booty call. You say you understand him, but you are really making excuses for him. You don't deserve this, you are better than that.

I must praise you for taking the steps so far to defend yourself and your wants. It's been a year since you separated, and you haven't gone back.

But where was he for those other 6 months? With another woman. Why does he want you back? Cause he is running out of tricks.

You don't need a man to make you happy!

I think you are doing the right thing by staying away from him. You should try to move on-date again and block him from your phone. You sound waaaayyyy too good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I think you are doing the right thing by staying away from him. You should try to move on-date again and block him from your phone. You sound waaaayyyy too good for him.
    Yeah. I am agree with you. Its really sad and you are doing very right to avoid him. I think such persons does not deserve respect. And I believe oneday he will realize that how much you loves him. God bless you.
    john