+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did i over react? Please read

Did i over react? Please read

Im 22 my fiance's 23, theres a lot of background to our relationship & theres loads to say so i won't write it all (me & my fiance have low confidence & both don't believe that we don't love one another), recently my fiance was talking to me over msn about buying a g spot vibrator to use on me (i don't enjoy sex as i get no pleasure at all from it so we've only had sex a couple of times) so recently he was talking about ordering a g spot vibrator & also mentioned buying himself a 'stroker' so i searched on Love Honey (which is the site he buys the sex toys from) & searched the word stroker which came up what looked like just 'sleeves' that go over the mans penis, which i was ok with at the time.. Anyway that was that then the next day he was in work (he text's me in the day while he's working) he text saying that we'd look on the site later at the toys to buy & order so i said ok, then around 3.00 he text saying he was 'browsing' the Love Honey site so i left it as that & thought nothing of it..

I got home a few hours later where i get told by him that he'd already bought stuff from the site which surprised me because i weren't expecting him to have bought anything yet because he said we'd look together that night, then he proceeds to show me what he bought & to my shock he'd bought a flesh light that looked like a vagina! My body filled with dread i was thinking 'oh my god he's going to use that & never want to have sex with me again' (he also goes home other than sleeping at my house so i thought he'd be taking it home to enjoy it too) i didn't tell him what i thought of it but the next day i looked on the site at reviews of the flesh light (big mistake!) i read that it gives men an intense orgasm & it felt just like the real thing! Dread just filled my body i felt like i was going to become 2nd place to a plastic toy that would feel amazing & he'd never want to come near or have sex with me again!

What kept going through my head is that he ordered before 4pm-5pm to get next day delivery... Which is a day he goes home(he had the toys deliverd to his work) so i kept thinking he'd quickly ordered by that time to receive it the next day so he could go home & have his wicked way with the flesh light without me he insists this isn't the case & that he's 'impulsive' buying stuff basically he likes to quickly buy stuff but in this case i seem to know why he bought the items quickly! He said he bought the flesh light for me to try on him but then i just keep thinking is there seriously something wrong with me for him to choose to use a flesh light other than his fiancee (that he apparantly cares so much for & loves). Iv also been feeling really sensitive/down lately (which he knew about), i think its my hormones but this situation seemed to make me alot worse so at the time i also felt really unloved & like he didn't care about how i felt!

... so ladies & gents what does this sound like to you? Can you see where im coming from or do you think otherwise? How would you react if you were in my situation? Thanks for reading & replying!
    Last edited by Lovely_x; 15-01-13 at 07:04 AM.

Hi, sorry to be direct, but if you bought a vibrator would you think "that's it, Im never sleeping with my partner again"... no, you'd probably mess around with it, try to see what works best and then introduce it as a way of having fun together. Dont panic, he's just found a toy which will never, ever replace the real thing. If you are worried encourage him to bring it with him next time and you'll see there is nothing to be worried about

As male who owns both a Flesh Light and has a long term girlfriend, nothing can compare to the real thing. However, since you don't like sex, he needs another outlet. He is trying to spice up your sex life since it seems like it is almost non-existent, you should be very happy with him for taking these steps.

As a sexually driven male, I couldn't be with someone with a low sex drive, so he deserves credit for sticking around and trying to make it work, I sure wouldn't.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I don't think that this a solution of any problem. Anyways, wish is your choice is yours.