+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do get him back

what to do get him back

how can i get my lover's attention...although i m not sure he love me or not but a little hope in my mind that he did before..he liked me but not now due to some reason ..what is the exact reason i dont know but can say that because i am more forward than him though i am not but he thinks so...i did only one mistake that before proposing him i allowed him to kiss me ,,,thats my only fault..since then my love increases and his decreases...
    what to do now..........

Can you clarify something for me? You kissed the guy you want and he found fault in it, or you kissed someone else? Was there a proposal involved? I need clarification before I can offer any advice...

Quote Originally Posted by eksink View Post
    Can you clarify something for me? You kissed the guy you want and he found fault in it, or you kissed someone else? Was there a proposal involved? I need clarification before I can offer any advice...
    i kissed the same guy whom i love but he never said that he is in love with me...i always sensed from my side that he loves me (the way he talked to me..the way he cares..)and there are many more thing that he did for me...but i am saying that kissing is fault because he is too shy and i must nt proceed that time...

Why would he love after one kiss? Love takes time to grow. He might like you lot, but never expect an "I love you" in return so early on. So, if you are trying to get him back (I assume from the title of your post), you need to back off and give him space. Be his friend and work on yourself for a while. He has as much right to getting time and space as you would. Don't rush him. If it's meant to be, it will be. Otherwise, don't kill yourself over getting him to notice you more. If you're a good friend, that will be far more noticeable long term than any grand and probably fallible act you could do in attempt to win him over.

If you are, in fact, not trying to win him back but trying to get him to notice you for the first time, my advice still stands.