+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should I do? (stop studying emigrate)

what should I do? (stop studying emigrate)

Hello,
    It has been a while since I posted anything. Since then I have met someone online from another country. He moved to my own country in order to be with me. He is here on a visa that allows him to stay and work but only for one year. His visa expires in September and in order to be allowed to stay there are only a few things he can do. For the record at the moment we are living together at my mother's while he looks for jobs and I study so we have very little money. Now that the date that his visa expires is coming closer we are trying to explore alternatives to him being sponsored by a job he might might not get within the next 6 months. So the options are: either I quit my current uni studies and start working full-time or we move to the UK (it's the only country we're both allowed to stay indefinitely) and I keep studying there but I would get a student loan debt of 9000 pounds every year I study there. So I'm not sure what to do. I would love to have a proper education but the most important thing to me right now is to stay together with my boyfriend, I love him more than anything and he loves me too (obviously or he wouldn't have moved for me). Any suggestions?
    Last edited by sAsAk1; 22-01-13 at 11:36 PM.
    ~The 3 things needed for Happiness: Something to do, Something to love and something to hope for.~

I am no expert, take everything I say with a large grain of salt.