+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex messaged me saying she broke up with new guy

Ex messaged me saying she broke up with new guy

I was in 2 weeks of no contact when she texted she broke up with new guy and saying I would enjoy that fact. I replied with I need more time. Later she texted me saying she was depressed and had no one else to talk like an idiot I listened. She told me about some issues that I can't really share. She then she told me not to worry about her and then she asked how I was doing. I should have end conversation there but I told her I was doing much better and my meds are working. She told me she wants to play video games with me again and that she bought anarchy reigns. I told her I want to take things slow right how and build up to stuff like that and webcam (we were in a long distance relationship for a year but we broke up in november). She the said no webcam as that was only for people she is in a relationship with despite us talking on cam when we were broken up and before we were dating. I said that to her and she said that is cause she liked me. I then said so you only think of me as a guy who listens? She replied with no a friend who listens. I talked to her for a bit after that then told her I still need more time. This was on Wednesday.

I want her back but friends keep giving me different advice. Some say wait for her to message me, some say when I am a bit more emotionally stable become her friend again and try to get her back slowly and some say just forget about her. We broke up before and she came back as I was still part of her life but we were talking on cam and stuff. I wish I knew what to do.

OK so I read your other thread to get up to speed. Dude it didn't work out before, it won't work out now, just like it didn't work out with new guy.

Please just go no contact, and move on. Stay away from LDR's they don't work. That also has to get put through to her too. You both need to date locally. You sound young and inexperienced about these things. LDR's are not the best way to have a proper relationship. Don't you think it's better to have a GF that you can go see for dinner after work or be able to sit and watch a move with anytime of the week? It's a no brainer dude.

Usually, what doesn't start out right, won't end right. I say move on.
    As a man thinketh, so is he.