+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would you do? Need blunt answers please

What would you do? Need blunt answers please

My boyfriend and I have been together for just about 3 years. There have been trust issues from the beginning as I found out he was seeing me and his ex at the same time. He has always had problems telling the truth so I have always felt he is up to something. Really recently I found out he had been on lots of adult dating sites, sex dating sites and even sexted a few girls. I have done so much for him, even stuff I bought for him, something that cost just about 300 pound, I have just found out he sold it for cash. I just feel like I am a door mat now. I have to think of my son and not just myself. He is 9 month old. What would you do? I have given him loadsa chances but never backed them up so obviously he thinks no matter what he does he can always get away with it. What should I do? I live with him and my son and would take my son wherever I go

Duh! What do you think?!

What would I do? Have an IQ test asap to find out just how stupid you are. Since you stayed with this tit despite having problems from the start (that you both failed to address/resolve) then you went one better and had a kid. You are not a doormat. You are a very stupid person and should really not be allowed to make decisions for yourself. Shame you're so fertile.

I couldn't agree more with the two posters above. Based on your story, I think you shouldn't be asking any more questions. Move on with your life without this guy. You and your kid deserve better.