+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I've tried everything.

I've tried everything.

I need some advice from you girls and or guys.

I am 19 years old and in the military. I am fit,responsible,caring,stable,very kind and romantic. I've tried talking to girls in public, phone and over the internet. I can't seem to find anybody that is willing to try to go out with me. They all shut me down or just don't respond to me. What can I do? I've tried for months on end. Am I doing something wrong? Please help me with my problems.

Maybe if you didn't come off as needy or too eager, they might have some interest with you. But that's just a guess.

I believe in destiny. Maybe its not the right time for you to fall in love and there is a reason why things are not happening for you. Maybe you have to wait for the right person, think of it in a possitive way. There is a saying in my country, "there is a train for every passanger". It is possible that you havent just come across the right guy that is looking for what you are looking for.
    Keep your head up Your time will come.

You are only 19, you still have some growing and filling out to do...when you don't look so wet behind the ears they will start to notice you. Just hang in there, it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibi View Post
    I believe in destiny. Maybe its not the right time for you to fall in love and there is a reason why things are not happening for you. Maybe you have to wait for the right person, think of it in a possitive way. There is a saying in my country, "there is a train for every passanger". It is possible that you havent just come across the right guy that is looking for what you are looking for.
    Keep your head up Your time will come.
    The dude isn't gay!

Just be patient! The right one for you will come in the right time and place.