+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with a girl I've never spoken to..?

Quote Originally Posted by Osten View Post
    Wouldn't it be a little weird approaching her when we have gone to the same school for 2 years?
    it's weird that you think you're in love with her and have never spoken a word to her

It is weird.. I remember the time I understood it. I opened a door and she was on the other side, just infront of me, it felt like i got struck by lighting, (In a good way) I didn't know wtf happened, I've never felt anything like this before, I think it's true love, because I've never felt a stronger feeling.

It's not love. It's an obsession. If you haven't spoken to her after all this time, then you don't really deserve a chance to be with her. No girl appreciates a coward. Any man who is afraid to talk to a girl whom he likes is a coward. Fear of rejection is a sign of being a coward. I mean, what is there to be afraid of? How can one have so much pride and be afraid at the same time? Makes no sense. My advice: forget about her....not meant to be.

It is weird.. I remember the time I understood it. I opened a door and she was on the other side, just infront of me, it felt like i got struck by lighting, (In a good way) I didn't know wtf happened, I've never felt anything like this before, I think it's true love, because I've never felt a stronger feeling.
    it's lust, infatuation, a crush. you can't love someone you have never talked to or had any type of a relationship with. for all you know, this girl doesn't even know you exist. I'm sorry if I sound harsh or rude but it's the truth. you will experience love one day but this is not it

I had same story, the girl did like me too and after 2 weeks I finally got courage to speak with her. She was so happy. Because she did like me too. Wish I would spoke with her since first day.
    Best advice I can give is dont think about her othervise you will be totally useless next to her. Do all you have to do in everyday life, school, sports, friends - anything that makes you a better man. And next time you meet her just talk to her like shes a boy(easier to get over fear) not god or miss universe.

Did anyone read the entire thing I wrote?

I read it. It's infatuation. If you want to get to know her better, introduce yourself. Or if she's in any school interest groups, join them
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Osten, did you read our replies? Seems like talking to a brick wall...

On the nose, searock.

You're all right, I don't know her. But everytime I see her I feel so happy on the inside, I really don't think it's just a crush. I dream about her quite often but it's never sexual, I don't want to think about her in a sexual way because it feels dissrespecting.
    I don't know if this makes sense, I just want to express how I feel.
    I agree with the other guys; what you have is infatuation. And it is that just because you don't know the girl and you've never talked with her. But my advice for you is just to try and talk with her; get to know her, possibly all you can about her. If you do this then the feelings you have for her can be termed LOVE. All you just need to do now is to talk to her. It will also be awkward for you to tell on your first time of talking to her that you love her; she will definitely turn you down expect if she's not in her right senses. Trry to be friends for a couple few weeks or days before you tell her what you feel about her.

By the way its very insane not to talk with someone you like so much cause one day you will not have a chance to even see her but you did with her only that much.... lol

I gave up, I wont even try..

Next time you get infatuated with some girl, start talking to her as soon as possible. That way, you're not ridiculously nervous, as opposed to your usual level of nervousness. And if she is going to reject you, better to get that out of the way as soon as possible so you can move on to your next infatuation. One thing you can do that will help later on is start talking to females that you are not interested in. Then you won't have a reason to get nervous and you can get better at small talk, which is very necessary before moving on to more serious topics like getting a phone number and a date. One easy way to get this conversational practice is to go shopping. A lot of women working in retail, and it's their job to talk to potential customers. Act like you're trying to find a gift for your mother or your sister or something, and you need some ideas.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Just try to be her friend. Have a chat with her once or twice to help you feel less nervous and then you can ask her for her number Stop being so nasty to him people. Hes young and so what if he thinks its love. Just go for it

This is going to sound so lame but: I showed a funny picture to some friends that I had created, and she was next to me (made me nervous just to be around her) and she saw the picture and giggled. I'm really dorky but I felt so happy and warm inside all day just because of this. Makes me really happy when I think about it, (I've still never spoken to her). I'm gonna go for it, it feels right

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast