+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hey I'm 27, and just left a compulsive liar. The relationship was mutually toxic, although I'm coming to grips that my part was very minor compared to his. I have a toddler, and we are rooming with his father. It's an odd situation, but we had discussed it before. We've known each other almost 6 years now, and while our relationship had issues, we were young and have had time to grow. He is very respectful and understanding that this is for our son. Also it was the best supportive enviroment for such a sudden move.

My focus right now is saving for a place, and getting to know me. Find out where I go wrong in relationships and how to fix it. I think a lot of it has been picking the wrong people, and not knowing how to communicate when upset. I tend to be oversensitive, and have a hard time letting go. This tends to start silly fights. I will be seeing a therapist, and won't get into another relationship until I am ready, until I have done me. So anyways that is me!

Hi Rose411 and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"