+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: valentines and men

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    why do you guys hate each other so much? it makes me laugh
    I don't hate him. I pity his stupidity.

Actually, he makes me laugh too. He thinks he's so much smarter than he is... thinks he's trolling me, when I was just having fun, trolling him right back. Poor boy's gonna die a virgin though, and thank god for the human race.

Yeah, I can't really hate a deluded moron like him. It's kind of a big brother/little brother thing, really: I own him, he gets mad, we all have a laugh. He's just like the comedy of the forum, with his delusions and BS...It's a good foil to my serious, intelligent postings on the matters of love and relationships. He's like the Rosencrantz & Guildenstern of Love Forum..except really stupid. OWNED.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Still can't see your shit, shithead. I only saw it earlier because someone quoted it. Quit trying.

What a moron...He can actually click to see it. Wife beating dumbshit.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

V Day is overrated. Yeah, I'm a chick. My fiance and I, (when he was alive, God rest his soul) never really celebrated it. Always said it should be every day, not just once a year. He was always bringing me candy or surprises, just because. We did go to a WWE event one year, like a week after, but that was more cause we wanted to go LOL. IMO some couples who seem more into it, is like they don't have that great a relationship or spend that much time together so they almost need a designated day.

My current boyfriend, I've been dating just over a month and I'm not really sure how he feels about the whole holiday part of it, but his birthday is Feb. 14. Being a guy, I can't imagine he's too gung ho about it as it is. But can you imagine wanting to go out and party with your friends and family, and everyone is on sappy dates? I'd rather just focus on it being his day than a whole "let's celebrate out love" thing, especially since the relationship is so new.

**** parties and friends and family; a sappy date is a helluva lot more interesting than that bs. If I had a girlfriend to go out with for sappy dates on Valentine's, I'd have ditched some losers and done better things with my life.

V Day is consequently not overrated. It's pretty much a social indicator; those who don't get Valentine's are frequently bitter, ugly or not popular.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345