+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should i do??

what should i do??

This is a 2nd posting of this due to fact i coudnt delete the old one. I recieved very negative and downright nasty replies from a previous person but i know they are a minority so am reposting.
    Ok. Thanks for reading this. Please bear with me as it will be quite long..
    Ive known a guy (married man) for years as our kids were at school together. We spoke on and off.
    In september 2011 we became friends on facebook along with other parents as our kids had mostly gone to new schools and it was a way of keeping in touch. He and i hit it off immediately and within a week or so we were talking every day all day. then texts etc followed. he told me everything and was extreamly open...told me about the state of his marraige,his wife and he live almost seperate lives and dont sleep together etc or celebrate together or even go out together (which i know is true) and about his past and everything. we also flirted as there was attraction there. this went on for 5 months then in feb 2012 we actually kissed...was a bit of a "wow" moment for both of us. from there obviously things progressed...we saw eachother twice a week for a few hours but talked all day every day...including morning and night messages. wherever he went he told me...shared so much with me. he told me on several occasions he thought about me all the time and i often got messages saying he missed me.... We also had times together as just good friends where we would do nothing but have a cup of tea and chat and laugh so in no way was it just an affair and sex.
    Now after a few months i started falling for him and thats when it started going wrong....i became jealous and paranoid etc..(ive had a bad experience in relationship before). this put a massive strain on us obviously .
    so over the last 4 months or so things have just become worse...hes clammed up...wont even give straight answers and i feel like im constantly questioning. ive asked if it was "just an affair" to him...he says no but wont say what it was. he still tries to talk to me every day which i dont understand.
    im so confused. was it just a friendship and the lines got blurred? and if thats the case why keep coming back and say he thought about me all time etc? any help would be greatly appreciated

UPDATE...... so for the 1st week of "splitting" he tried talking every day. i couldnt cope with that and pushed him away a bit. 2nd week we argued alot and hashed over everything...it was horrible. so now we have entered the 3rd week. he has gone completely quiet and not spoken for days. i know his sister is very ill and has been battling cancer for the whole time we have been seeing eachother... from what ive heard she is in hospital again. he isnt the type of guy to talk when hes down..
    so do i just totally walk away? or wait and see?

Here's a wacky idea. Wait until he leaves his wife. Since they clearly live such separate lives surely it'lll be real easy for them to organise a divorce. I hope I wasn't negative or nasty. Perhaps my reply wasn't the reply you were looking for? If not, tell us what answer you'd like to hear and I'll do my very best to comply.