+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice bros

need advice bros

broken trust
    okay I'll start off by explaining my relationship with my girlfriend/x-fiance. I'm 34 yrs old and recently she just took a trip to California which another guy paid for the trip and everything. Heres the thing she spent this time with him and they kissed. She won't admit to sleeping with him but i suspect it happened. I told her to quit talking to him but she still is. Also she came back for me she said we were engaged when she left but she said we need to slow down now. Everything seems to be falling apart. Now she came back and seems distant and not that into me but she says she loves me and wants to stay together. Okay here is the other kicker before she left she didn't really have any friends now she has people from her past that she is going to go out with they are all guys. Tonight she went out with somebody that has cerable palsy and has a hook hand this is what she said. But i drove by her house and saw who was picking her up and the guy was in a newer car and driving. this is driving me crazy and my health is suffering. Anybody have good advice should i end it? my gut telling me to but i love her so much hard to move on. Any women want to weigh in on this would help? Also she tells me she loves me am i being to paranoid?

I would try to see if there's anything lately that's bothering her... Have you tried asking her if she's happy in this relationship? Basically, if you haven't, give her a chance to come clean. If you don't find her answer satisfactory, I would say that's grounds for leaving...

I know that it hurts to hear it like that, but if you don't think you can trust her like this, then I think a clean break-up would be a lot easier to take than this continuing to the point where you could get hurt even more. I may be younger, but I also know hurt and though it might be hard at first, it does eventually get better. And if your health is suffering then ending it might eventually be better for your health.

I'm here if you should want to talk (though I don't know you).

It's she just is confusing me so much right now. She seems to love me. She just got back on saturday. I'm leaning towards breaking up because the guy she saw in California is coming up her in a few months. Thats confusing me but she being up front and honest as far as i can tell. It just seems there is to much damage. her parents did trust me and like me but she said some things to them now they are not trusting me. I've put a lot of effort into her seems like i put more into it then her.

Quote Originally Posted by brian4534 View Post
    I've put a lot of effort into her seems like i put more into it then her.
    That should have been red flag #1 for you right there.

She cheated on you, is being evasive at best, dishonest to you at worst. Dump her, then ask yourself a tough question: what is it about you that makes you want to stay with someone who is treating you this way?

Same topic posted 10 times. 9 are now closed, anything without replies has been deleted.

Main thread is here:
    http://www.loveforum.net/threads/77729-broken-trust?highlight=