+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lost

lost

Okay I'll start off by saying my girlfriend/xfiance took a trip to california which another guy paid for. Then while she was out there she was telling me she may stay out there. first of all we were engaged and in a serious relationship. Now she said we need to slow down and took off her engagement ring. She also admited to kissing this other guy while she was there but says it was a mistake. she said she came back for me. I'm really torn between breakin up with her and staying in this relationship. She also came back and went out with another guy tonight. which she said had cerable palsy and a hook hand and they were going to shoot pool. But I drove by her house and saw the guy that was picking her up and it's a newer car and he is driving. how can you drive when you have such a bad disease? i probably answered my own question. Also she being more distant and relugant to hang out with me. But we had sex the day she came back and talked about things. now i admit i'm not perfect and have made mistakes. but i never cheated on her. my question is do i trust her? do i dump her? she still telling me she loves me. I have strong feelings for her. Is the relationship to broken to save? She doesn't seem to take my feelings into account. tomorrow is are anniversary should i do it tomorrow or try to put my thought and feelings into it. I have tried to tell her but it seems like she doesn't take me serious about the way I'm feeling. what to do dump her? stay with her?

She is treating you like a dick. Seriously man don't YOU have any self respect? She's clearly banging the other guy and you're wondering whether you should dump her. Most of us here with fully functioning brains would have dumped the bitch the minute she went on the trip with the other guy.

Same topic posted 10 times. 9 are now closed, anything without replies has been deleted.

Main thread is here:
    http://www.loveforum.net/threads/77729-broken-trust?highlight=