+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will fights change your feeling........later?!?!

Will fights change your feeling........later?!?!

When you are in a relationship you made those lovey dovey promises to your partner, guy especially will make many sweet promises to his girl, make them believe that the love is forever and ever!! and then they just leave and broke the promises they made like they mean nothing.. just because of the fight..

In a relationship, fights is an impossible thing to be avoided, right?
    Will fight likely changed someone's feeling??
    I mean can that happen later after few months someone lost the feeling and want the break up because of the fight they have few months before? or was it just nonsense reason for a break up?

Everyone advice is welcome but Guys opinion will be much appreciated. Please help!

Too many disputes = A relationship that won't work.

In your own case if I'm reading this correctly he probably got sick of the disputes and decided to end it.

Thanks for your quick respond. But my questions was, will fight really can change someone's feeling...later.. after few months?? does that make sense at all? I mean if you have fight in 2012 and then 2013 you told ur gf you want the break up because of the fight you had a year ago?? and now ur feeling change because of that

Quote Originally Posted by Axis View Post
    When you are in a relationship you made those lovey dovey promises to your partner, guy especially will make many sweet promises to his girl, make them believe that the love is forever and ever!!
    Girl is an idiot if she believes early promises of love being forever and ever. She can't blame the guy for her lack of commonsense and blind belief in whatever love-struck rubbish he spouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Axis View Post
    In a relationship, fights is an impossible thing to be avoided, right? Will fight likely changed someone's feeling?? I mean can that happen later after few months someone lost the feeling and want the break up because of the fight they have few months before? or was it just nonsense reason for a break up?
    Disagreements can't be avoided. But fights can be avoided. In a good relationship, a couple will respectfully resolve a disagreement before it deteriorates into a fight.

It's very possible that a fight last year would stay as an issue if the person is unable to resolve the feelings. Especially so if insults were thrown, trust was broken or controlling behaviour was displayed. I think fighting is an excellent reason to break-up. I'd especially break up with a person who believed that fights (as opposed to civilised disagreements) were inevitable.

Holding lingering resentment over a fight and eventually ending things doesn't surprise me at all.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

First off "the honeymoon period" always happens at the beginning of a relationship...lasts for 6 months to a year and a half depending on the person and the relationship. Yes people say all those nice things about the future blah blah blah. Tip: this is just talk and should never be taken as promises..that just stupid on your part to believe it. Realistically nothing is forever.

Secondly, no, fights or fighting are not a part of a healthy relationship...good communication is. Fighting is a symptom of the lack of understanding and proper communication skills. Hopefully you will learn to better yourself in this area over time.

Lastly guys want a girl that will support them, and be by their side. Guys hate petty mind games and jealousy. They will not tolerate it and they will get out of the relationship abruptly. In other words they don't put up wit dat s hit.
    Last edited by smackie9; 29-01-13 at 10:40 PM.