+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do??

Should I wait or move on?

I've been seeing a girl for a while now and we clicked from the start. She then started flirting and complaining that she was so lonely without a boyfriend. I started flirting back and we've been texting everyday since. She's been saying that she thougt I'm good looking and that she's interested in me. A few days ago I found out that she got back together with her boyfriend, that made me feel really sad because I started to fall for that girl. When I confronted her and told her I liked her she said that she thought that I wasn't interested in her(her friends were always around so I couldn't really flirt/talk about it that much). She told me that she was interested in me but since I wasnt interested( which I am...) in her and her ex-boyfriend asked if they could start dating again and she still loved him so she went back to him. She said that I'm a really nice guy and want to be really good friends.Everytime I meet her I act happy but on the inside I'm really sad. What should I do? I really want to be with her but on the other hand just waiting will make me feel really bad, should I start to meet other girls but still keep in contact? Any suggestions are appriciated
    * just realized that the title of my thread is pretty bad but I dont know how to change it, sorry
    Last edited by Nikce; 29-01-13 at 10:59 PM.

When they say " I'm a really nice guy and want to be really good friends" that is the kiss of death. She didn't have that kind of interested in you....you got friend zoned. Yes she was lonely but she was just looking to use you for attention and nothing more. She is a time waster, and yes you should most definitly move on and meet other girls.....she is a lost cause, so don't bother keeping in touch...that's just dumb.