+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 3 months now. And, to be honest, I've liked him for about 8 months. He's the first real boyfriend I've ever had and I think that I'm in love with him. He's all I think about; I have trouble eating, sleeping, etc. It sucks because he lives about an hour away, because I'm attending college, and I only get to see him on weekends. Not that I mind! I look forward to the weekends like crazy thanks to him but he never talks to me during the week. I'll text him every now and again and he'll respond like twice. I feel like he doesn't like me. Here I am pretty much dying to talk to him and he doesn't talk to me at all. It makes me so freaking sad. Especially when I see that he's read my messages on Facebook and just doesn't respond. When we're together, I don't doubt that he has some sort of feelings. He's always being so affectionate and sweet. He openly calls me his girlfriend. He always talks about how he loves just getting to cuddle and hold me in his arms. But what should I do? Should I confront him about it? I don't think confront is the right word. But I feel like I'm more like some sort of weekend fling to him and it's just starting to suck. But, at the same time, I don't want to seem clingy. I would really appreciate some input.
    Last edited by flowersforophie; 30-01-13 at 11:27 AM.

No, you don't CONFRONT him about it. You talk with him - there's a huge difference. Talk about how you'd love to hear from him a little more often during the week and see what he says.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

What does he do during the week? Does he work and/or go to school as well. Is he a busy guy?

Quote Originally Posted by se9915 View Post
    What does he do during the week? Does he work and/or go to school as well. Is he a busy guy?
    He works full time. But, he typically works the opening shift so he's off work by 2 PM. And he has Tuesday/Thursdays off.

i think he is in confusion to talk with you the other thing can also be happened and it happens with many people in their relationship by the problem in the horoscope of the person so you can also contact to an astrologer.

Maybe he is not the type to talk/communicate often. I know some guys who are like that. They don't want being monitored often and some even live by the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder". Can you feel his excitement to see you? If so, I think you have nothing to worry about but if he is obviously not too happy to see you then something is probably not right.