+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I'm in love

I think I'm in love

Dont know how this happened, I know her like a 1 year and half, always friends, but now, Im single, she is single, and we got closer, but i was like "its just friendship" but now i cant control myself. We had a nice evening the other night, we spent the night together, and im freaking out because i miss her, and i just want her here, how the hell did this happen? I have an immense urge to call her, but i dont if it's the best thing to do. I just wanted to let this out. Dont know what to do, and of course im not going to tell her how i feel...

simple.

take her out on a date.

flirt with her,some kino, etc if she flirts back etc then your golden.. if not... NEXT!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJR View Post
    simple.

take her out on a date.

flirt with her,some kino, etc if she flirts back etc then your golden.. if not... NEXT!!
    Already did that, i think she likes me, or she doesnt im so confused, wasnt supposed to happen, we work together.. hate when she doesnt text me.

Gk for it is what have u got to lose. If u are spending one on one alone time then she prob feels the same. Just do it and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Gk for it is what have u got to lose. If u are spending one on one alone time then she prob feels the same. Just do it and good luck
    I have her friendship to lose, i dont think I can date anyone right now, and she is kinda incredible. I wasnt expecting this right now, love hurts.

I finally bursted out, told her, kinda, well, I guess she is not into me. Got a little bit upset, I kinda like her, we had a nice time together, she likes someone else. And now, the healing begins, I hope. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: I felt good after telling her.

give it time bro, she could have said things to put up a defense wall... she's probably pondering about it and at some point you will get a clear answer. Good luck buddy.. if you love her that much never give up.

That's the main issue with love.
    Its pain is far stronger than its joy.

Good luck, all the best
    ====

Quote Originally Posted by DeanW View Post
    I have her friendship to lose, i dont think I can date anyone right now, and she is kinda incredible. I wasnt expecting this right now, love hurts.

Update on the thread, if someone is interested, just needed to vent.

It got strange, after i told her that i was kinda liking her. Later at night i went to talk to her, and explained what i was feeling, and that I'm not a guy that sleeps randomly with girls. I dont know, sometimes i think this is bad for me...

Anyways, next 3 days was normal, but, 2 days ago she left me hanging, i was going to give her a ride. I asked her "is it worth waiting for you?" she said yes, i replied "ok, but IS IT WORTH waiting for you" she said "wait for me yes"i waited 1 hour, then she comes and says "Didnt look at the time"...ok, fine. Then she told me she had to go home. I was like "...i waited 1 hour for you, you could have told me". Left her at home, next day i was pretty pissed.

But now, im am feeling like an immature prick. I have friends, i know people like me, but the fact is, im not comfortable sometimes with myself, and when I am uncomfortable with myself i get mad, inside, and explode, and now i dont know what the hell im talking about, she hasnt texted me, i dont text her, i know she doesnt like me that way, but i never wanted to be her boyfriend, i just like being with her, feels kinda lonely inside when someone doesnt want to be with you.

Oh well.