+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would she lie about being pregnant? (after one night stand)

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Interested... what was the name of the site you were on? Was it "Plentyoffvckbuddies?
    Is that .com or .net.. I cant find it

She means plentyoffish.com.

Interested... what was the name of the site you were on? Was it "Plentyoffvckbuddies?
    Sexaddictsanonymous.us.gov

.. no doubt! ..

Okstupid, perhaps?

.. no doubt! ..

Okstupid, perhaps?
    Yes. Naivejckass.com

More like, sillydickruledmeagain.org

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sex (and love) causes temporary insanity, this is truth. But yes, next time be smart enough to find someone you can trust enough to be insane with together.

Colombia is a beautiful country, btw.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

UPDATE:

So in the end I decided not to just cut off all communication but instead to try to see if I could get her to slip up in what seemed more and more each day like a grand farce. So I emailed her to say "sorry if I offended you, but this is all new to me. Could you send me a copy of the ultrasound picture? Because I'm interested to see it." So she told me that she would request if from the doctor. Then two days later she sent me a sonogram image with her name on it. But when I looked closely the name and date looked like they had been Photoshopped in. Hmm.

So I started looking online at other sonogram images and her's looked increasingly suspect. Then guess what happened? I frickin' found the exact same sonogram she sent me in Google images. But it was from another woman from 2010. I took her image and the one I found online and dropped them both into Photoshop, then superimposed them over one another. And they are IDENTICAL!!! WTF?! I am no doctor but it is clear that no two ultrasound images would be EXACTLY the same. The image was the same and so were the numbers/measurements on the sidebar.

I'm amazed at the extent she went to in this elaborate ruse. She was texting me saying things like "my hormones are really crazy, I'm craving cake" and $hit like that. So I've emailed her both photos and told her the joke is up. That I need to speak to a lawyer. She hasn't responded to that yet, but for those of you who assumed this was all one big lie, you hit the mark. CRAZY!!! And lesson learned. Trust me.

hahaha oh my god... that's insane! who would go to that level?

lol, told ya so. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Don Cartagena View Post
    UPDATE:

So in the end I decided not to just cut off all communication but instead to try to see if I could get her to slip up in what seemed more and more each day like a grand farce. So I emailed her to say "sorry if I offended you, but this is all new to me. Could you send me a copy of the ultrasound picture? Because I'm interested to see it." So she told me that she would request if from the doctor. Then two days later she sent me a sonogram image with her name on it. But when I looked closely the name and date looked like they had been Photoshopped in. Hmm.

So I started looking online at other sonogram images and her's looked increasingly suspect. Then guess what happened? I frickin' found the exact same sonogram she sent me in Google images. But it was from another woman from 2010. I took her image and the one I found online and dropped them both into Photoshop, then superimposed them over one another. And they are IDENTICAL!!! WTF?! I am no doctor but it is clear that no two ultrasound images would be EXACTLY the same. The image was the same and so were the numbers/measurements on the sidebar.

I'm amazed at the extent she went to in this elaborate ruse. She was texting me saying things like "my hormones are really crazy, I'm craving cake" and $hit like that. So I've emailed her both photos and told her the joke is up. That I need to speak to a lawyer. She hasn't responded to that yet, but for those of you who assumed this was all one big lie, you hit the mark. CRAZY!!! And lesson learned. Trust me.
    So, what's next? Engagement after a lengthly courtshit .. erh... I mean courtship?

Yes, exactly. Engagement.

you would think that if she had 2 whole days to come up with a fake sonogram she could do a little better than just copy pasting something off google! LMAO

lol lucky escape here. Id say just block her from your phone and get on with your life. Stay away from those bloody dating sites. Meet a women that lives near you..

You did right by not trusting the bitch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123