+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys! Rate this girl!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    is that what usually works with you?
    LOL, works for every other guy. Personally, I'm never dishonest (which is a fault, really).
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Here we go again with all men this, all men that... Stereotypical bullshit.. Like i said already you cant tar them all with the same brush. It never bothers me if my bf says things like "she looks great for a women who has four kids" or "shes a good looking girl" or "very attractive".. That is not what im talking about here.. Its natural for men and women to notice if someone is goodlooking. There is nothing wrong with that..

I dont believe that ALL men are willing to stick their **** in anything with a pulse because they are horny.. I know lots of confident good looking men who have never had a one night stand even though they prob COULD if they wanted to.

Also i have conducted numerous anonymous surveys-i do lots of research on human nature and i no for a fact that lots of men do in fact see sex as an emotional thing. There are a few men on this site who have strongly expressed their dislike of one night stands, casual sex etc so its a load of crap to use the word ALL when discussing men or women.

And i regularly observe how other people react in different social settings and they are completely unaware they are being observed.

I have noticed the way some men look a women up and down like she is a piece of meat while others look at her face and smile.

I can make up credentials and studies, too. According to my studies which I made up...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I am not making anything up. Believe what you want lol

I believe in facts, reality.

No you believe everything you read as weve already learned and you fall for all the stereotypes

On the other hand i learn through experience, from asking questions, obseving real people and talking openly

That's funny, because your second post is precisely what I do. I mean, I am not known as an expert for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Here we go again with all men this, all men that... Stereotypical bullshit.. Like i said already you cant tar them all with the same brush. It never bothers me if my bf says things like "she looks great for a women who has four kids" or "shes a good looking girl" or "very attractive".. That is not what im talking about here.. Its natural for men and women to notice if someone is goodlooking. There is nothing wrong with that..

I dont believe that ALL men are willing to stick their **** in anything with a pulse because they are horiny.. I know lots of confident good looking men who have never had a one night stand even though they prob COULD if they wanted to.

Also i have conducted numerous anonymous surveys-i do lots of research on human nature and i no for a fact that lots of men do in fact see sex as an emotional thing. There are a few men on this site who have strongly expressed their dislike of one night stands, casual sex etc so its a load of crap to use the word ALL when discussing men or women.

And i regularly observe how other people react in different social settings and they are completely unaware they are being observed.

I have noticed the way some men look a women up and down like she is a piece of meat while others look at her face and smile.

That's sweet but a VERY small minority of SINGLE men would say no to a casual sexual encounter if it arises.

surfhb2 is a smart guy.

Believe what you want. One of my friends has one night stands regularly and she has been rejected plenty of times by single men..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Believe what you want. One of my friends has one night stands regularly and she has been rejected plenty of times by single men..
    Is she nice looking? Post a pic so we can't rate her

I thought u said that looks arnt important if its just a meaningless **** see contradicting yourself now lol

Some guys don't care where they get it from, most guys will if you look decent enough.

And it all depends on the approach...guys like to feel they are they one doing the pursuing. But a guy would question a girl's integrity if she just went up to a random guy and suggest a one night stand. They they would think about how many penises she had that night already.
    Last edited by smackie9; 18-02-13 at 05:29 AM.

Its hillarious how much you tolerate from men smackie. It makes me wonder how much the man in your life gets away with..

If your excuse for everything a man does is "hes a man" then men will walk all over you

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast