+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is love?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    lol toknow I don't have a clue what you are talking about most of the time No offence meant or anything-I just don't understand your posts.
    LOL...Rocket scientists get that a lot.

On a serious note, you can't understand what you were not made to understand.

Considering average IQ in the world is about 83, I don't have a high expectation to be understood. I'm not talking specifically about you here.
    Last edited by toknow; 19-02-13 at 10:19 PM.

haha okay. waffle waffle

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    The reason I'm not going to focus on the doltish statement before mine, is because it would be, too obvious.
    Clearly you've had a sense of humour bypass. Apparently the word 'dolt' can be used to describe someone who is a bit stupid. Well I can read and write in two languages. You seem unable to write in one judging by your haphazard use of the comma.

Now, let's play nice, everyone...

Honestly, toknow, if that's the case, how are you sure anything is true love then? How do we know what is "right" and what is "wrong"? Or are we merely going for as "right" as possible? Is there something which is more correct than what we believe is correct?

For me it would be feeling - I needed you all my life I just didnt know that You exist. But now I know and I will do everything to be with you. Yes, yes, yes ! Thers no 'no' or 'maybe' anymore. With You im 100% positive. Dreams that I never dared to dream is now closer than ever and I know exactly how to achieve them. You are the key to my potencial. I knew that there could be so much love between us. But had no idea that You have more love than exist in whole world. You deserve best there is and I know wana be the best. We will overcome anything cause now theres a reason - love. It will guard us like a turtle shell till the rest of our lives.

From Urban Dic, about "Love": nature's way of tricking people into reproducing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12