+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hello everybody.. im new here. im seeking for some advice and thats what brings me here. Hope that u can help me guys and i will appreciate it so much

I hve a pakistani bf weve been together for 1 year we hve plans for the future... we both wanted to be together and all is doing well not until he found out tht his parents are arranging marriage for him. he told me tht he cant say no to his parents coz thats their tradition. it is so painful.. feels like i want to die i love him so much and he said tht he loves me too but he hve to follow his parents. i dnt knw what to do now. he told me that marriage will be held after 2 years. he told me to stay wth him and even after he get married he asked me to stay friends wth him.. i wanted to but its like killing myself so many times i wanted to stay wth him but i knw that we will never be together.. its like i can only be wth him until hes not yet married but after two years i hve to let him go na.. and its very painful words cannot express how i feel right now

should i leave him? or stick wth him just to show how much i love him? plsssssssssss help me. i dnt knw what to do and what to think help me

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by zhay29 View Post
    should i leave him? or stick wth him just to show how much i love him? plsssssssssss help me. i dnt knw what to do and what to think help me
    As much i hate to say this, if he says that he must follow his parents and sees no future for the two of you after 2 years, better to break it off now, or it'll be worse to let go when you finally have too.

Love sometimes needs to be sacrificed so that your happy as well.

I know that you love him, but do not waste this time, when you could
    be looking for someone that will be there for you in the long term.

That is life, sometimes we can't control the situations we are dealt.

It'll be hard at first, but you'll get over it over time.

Fck that joker, we dont need him. Come to me I will marry you.

I agree with the previous two. Forget him.