+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The most confusing thing in the world!

The most confusing thing in the world!

Hello all, I cannot believe im posting this but here it goes.

So this really really special girl has been into me for many many years and she has always been hinting me to flirt with her etc... As we didnt live in the same place at the time i always never answered back until it was the right time...
    Anyway so eventually we went out on our first date and it was amazing. We kissed and i dropped her home. Second night was also perfect. The third night she was travelling and literally told me not to overthink us and that we should just be friends all of a sudden.

Anyway she traveled to London and i was following in a weeks time. After she traveled she kept texting and flirting with me and we spent hours over the phone at night. Eventually she told me that i should sleep over when i get to London and that it will be filled with "hugs and kisses".
    I arrived into london at about 5pm and put my stuff in her appartment. I showered and she was laying in bed waiting for me. We made out etc when completely sober. We went out for dinner and drink and the whole time she was all over me.

As soon as we got back to the appartment the girl had a sudden change of heart, freaked out or something and was like you go on one side of the bed and im on the other. WTF? Anyway i did what she said and she was very cold through the rest of the weekend and i played abit cool although sometimes i acted like i wanted a kiss and didnt get any.

Anyway i traveled for work during the weekdays and we kept on texting and she was talking to me all the time. I got back on the friday night (next weekend) i got her flowers for valentines and she was all over me again. This time i slept in a hotel as i didnt want to intrude with her privacy and respected how she acted last time.
    The rest of the weekend she freaked out again and was being lame.

So i got very confused, she was texting me huge words like "my life is missing you, im glad you came".

Eventually i manned up and told her that i really like her but whatever that she is doing is very immature and i deserve an explanation of what shes actaully doing. She got so scared and didnt reply and said that she doesnt want to say anythin that she would regret.

Next day she said she cant be in a relationship at the moment, and im the perfect guy bullshit. She put me in the friend zone. I flew off to the states for work and she keeps calling and texting me all the time now again.

Shes playing with my feelings and i dont know what to do. why was she all over me and then the sudden change of heart? wtf is she thinking?
    so today she asked me what my plans for the weekend was so she can hangout with me when i travel back to London on Friday.

Also, shes being very weird by texting my best friend and asking him to go out with her for coffee and stuff. Is she doing that to piss me off? Its not normal.. weve only been going out ish for a month. Is she doing that to piss me off?

Anyway, i dont know what to do. I think the girl is a coward because i know that she liked me way too much for a very long time but i think its all the social pressure that we are perfect for each other that is playing with her head (we are both from Jordan, an arab country and both come from christian families which means lots of pressure for future commitment but we are just looking to date for gods sake). It is very obvious from the way she looks at me.

I dont know what to do and im not sleeping well at night when i think about her. I have developed lots of feelings for her.

I need your advice honestly, what is she thinking and what should i do.

thank you

She chased you until she got you and then she got bored and moved onto your friend. That is what it sounds like to me. Your wasting your time with her.

She's just playing with you... just play it cool and distant until she realizes what she wants. But i would not contact her if i were you... not in the next 3 weeks.