+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do? Very confused

What should I do? Very confused

Well first off, there is this very beautiful girl that I'm very interested in. I often have short conversations with her usually everyday (Not long). Sometimes when she walks past me with a friend talking to her, she will smile at me, whilst her friend talks and she clearly isn't listening (looks funny as). I message her on facebook about 3 times a week, (trying very hard not overdo it), and she always responds, and tells me something she is doing. She doesn't start the convos on facebook, I do (If that means anything). But she does message me back always, and doesn't answer reluctantly or anything like that. Just recently she and her friend (together) asked me to go to the ball with them, and I said yes. She does seem to be interested in this other bloke, but I know for a fact they were always have been pretty talkative, with him, so I'm hoping they are just friends. I am extremely confused what I should do next, that’s if I should do anything next. Could you please help me? Thank you very much for your time.
    P.S I know that young loves usually results to nothing, and it hurts, but I'm always thinking about her, and it also very distracting.

You should just ask her out. On facebook you could try flirting a bit and see how she responds. "Any lucky man in your life?" for example to kick start it. "good lucking girl like you, why haven't you been snapped up yet"? and eventually "well id love to get to know you better, would you like to meet up"?

You can actually find a video on youtube - How to chat up women on FACEBOOK.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 02-03-13 at 08:20 PM.

^ lol i dunno why i found that funny..

OP.. Confidence.. go up to her and just do it,,

hell crack under the pressure, start to sweat and act like a little girl.. Thats why i said facebook