+ Follow This Topic

Thread: BF IS SECRETIVE with his cell phone, should I worry?

BF IS SECRETIVE with his cell phone, should I worry?

Guys, do you keep your phone off limits from your gf? Always keep it within sight, face down or on silent? Do you consider it a red flag if your partner is protective of their phone?

Would you be ok with letting your gf see it if you are working on rebuilding trust?

Thanks in advance!

I assume this is a sequel to you r previous thread: http://www.loveforum.net/threads/77843-My-Boyfriend-s-Friend-With-Benefits

Frankly, if you need to see his phone in order to trust him, then there's no point in continuing the relationship. It's not like you've got children and are trying to save a marriage. He's just a boyfriend - and boyfriends who can't be trusted should be quite disposable.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

The chances are extremely high that he's fvcking both of you. Even if they aren't going to bed when they are alone together, he is keeping her on the hook in case you two break up again and then he can just pick up where he left off. What is so good about this man that you'd let him treat you like he is? You "aren't the type of girl to tell her boyfriend what to do" (what? even when he disrespects you?) .. and that is the very type of girl every players wants.
    ^^^ Thats what I told you in your other thread. Seems it still applies.

However, I dont think he would give her up, and that hurts me...it makes me want to leave him. I want to be respected and put first. I want my man to not be afraid to be honest with me. I want him to invest his energy into furthering our connection and building our relationship. I want him to be happy to do whatever it takes.
    ^^^ Thats what you told yourself in your other thread. Looks like you're still not getting what you want. Why are you settling and continuing on in this mind-fkg angst? Love is suppose to be fun and much more easier then this thing you are in with your bf who won't give up a fk buddy. ugh. The disrespect that shows you is enormous. If he needs her in his life so badly, I'd wonder why they are'nt together and I'd have ended it a long time ago. I don't like the feeling of angst. I'm surprised you've lived with it for so long, actually.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 03-03-13 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanceMe View Post
    Guys, do you keep your phone off limits from your gf? Always keep it within sight, face down or on silent? Do you consider it a red flag if your partner is protective of their phone?

Would you be ok with letting your gf see it if you are working on rebuilding trust?

Thanks in advance!
    He is talking to his ex again. Please see that he just can't give you what you want. If the relationship makes you paranoid, and weary about your Bf's fidelity, you shouldn't be in this relationship. If it doesn't feel right, then it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by DanceMe View Post
    Do you consider it a red flag if your partner is protective of their phone?
    You're kidding right?

You should walk away. You dont trust him and never will.. Your wasting too much time on him. Have enough self respect, dignity and pride to realize you can do better. Plenty of fish in the sea. And without trust-you have nothing