View Poll Results: Would my tactic have worked?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 28.57%
  • No

0 0%
  • Depends (too many variables to say)

4 57.14%
  • Nothing could possibly work for you, you eternal virgin

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think what I almost did would have worked?

I think it depends on if your attractive or not which i kinda have a suspison your kinda nerdy

Eh, I just kept it normal with them, tried to be cool without trying to impress too hard.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well if you were cute i would have said yes but im probably not the best person to ask

Why are you so worried about whether or not it would work? Are you THAT concerned with being rejected?

I've been shot down before and I can't say I understand what all the paranoia is about. I think guys watch too many movies/tv shitcoms where a guy approaches a girl and she throws her drink on him and laughs with all her friends right there in his face. In reality only the top 1% (give or take) of the cuntiest bitches are anything like that and if you have the misfortune of meeting one she would be far too irrelevant in your world for her shitty attitude to bother you all that much if you had the right mindset.

You'd be better off just forgetting about whether or not something would work and instead just try it out and see for yourself, that way if it works you actually pave the way for something to happen, if it doesn't you have yourself a valuable learning experience, whereas if you take no action at all and later wonder if it would've worked you have neither and will most likely never find the answer to your question anyway.

You always complain about not being able to get a girl. My question to you is, how often do you actually try? When I say try I mean actually go up to her, talk to her, and try to set up a date/get her number/shove your penis in her on the spot/whatever. This post doesn't really count as trying because you didn't really go for it, whatever your reasons were.

It probably won't work and worse of all, if she says no, the lions will be released from their lairs and tear you to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Why are you so worried about whether or not it would work? Are you THAT concerned with being rejected?

I've been shot down before and I can't say I understand what all the paranoia is about. I think guys watch too many movies/tv shitcoms where a guy approaches a girl and she throws her drink on him and laughs with all her friends right there in his face. In reality only the top 1% (give or take) of the cuntiest bitches are anything like that and if you have the misfortune of meeting one she would be far too irrelevant in your world for her shitty attitude to bother you all that much if you had the right mindset.

You'd be better off just forgetting about whether or not something would work and instead just try it out and see for yourself, that way if it works you actually pave the way for something to happen, if it doesn't you have yourself a valuable learning experience, whereas if you take no action at all and later wonder if it would've worked you have neither and will most likely never find the answer to your question anyway.

You always complain about not being able to get a girl. My question to you is, how often do you actually try? When I say try I mean actually go up to her, talk to her, and try to set up a date/get her number/shove your penis in her on the spot/whatever. This post doesn't really count as trying because you didn't really go for it, whatever your reasons were.
    Getting rejected a handful of times seems reasonable; getting rejected as many times I have is pretty disconcerting..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

The worst part is, it took the stars to align for something like that to happen; if my phone weren't a crummy piece of shit, then I'd have had no pretext to initiate. I can't see a thing to take from the experience.

Try haveing a drink next time you're hanging around a fire and you're in the desert. Maybe you'll get the ballzz to actually initiate something instead of lamenting about what you didn't do ad naseaum once your safe and away. Why are you so afraid? Who gives a crap if some skirt turns you down that you'll never see again? You may be in college but you have the emotional maturity of a 13 year old. Change it up, man.

Well, to be fair if they hadn't kinda excluded me I would've gone for it. But I hate interrupting.

what evva, dude. The proof is in your gazzillion threads. Your afraid. PERIOD. Have you ever contemplated switching teams? ("not that there's anything wrong with that" Jerry Seinfeld)

No, I would NOT do that.

Well at this point you're virtually A-sexual so perhaps that's what you're meant to be for your whole life. Anyway, that's what you will be your whole life if you don't get off your duff and actually take a chance. No sense keep talking about the same thing if you're not going to change up your M.O.

Just do it LR. Next time you see a girl you like just talk to her. If shes not interested-so what. Rejection is part of life. Even the most confident, drop dead gorgeous people in the world have been rejected. Its not a big deal unless you make it one.

Any time someone asks me out I just say "sorry I have a bf". And I don't think it upsets them. Why would it? The next girl could say "id love to"

You need to keep trying until you succeed. Don't let it get you down. We are not as bad as you think we are. I'm flattered when someone asks me out-Id never laugh at them with my friends or call them a loser or anything. I just think "kudos to him for having the balls to ask me and I hope they have more luck with the next girl"

They would agree for drinks(99% chance). But if you wanted more afterwards than theres like 90% chance.

Girls like free shots. When a girl spends time to look pretty(make up etc) they ussualy do it for guys. Problem is most guys are like you and dont even talk to them.

Check out simplepickup channel on youtube -how easy guys talk with complete strangers on a street.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 05-03-13 at 12:23 AM.

lol not true ^^^^ I look good every day and I do that for me. Nobody else lol. And I wouldnt accept a drink unless I was interested and would not be interested in more afterwards. Some girls wana be courted.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast